Brakes, and rotor upgrade, which brand is good or best

srosario

i have them on my jk now, i was reading all the reviews from the other forums before i found the beautiful wayalife, and everyone sweared by them, so i put them on, and i really didnt have nothing to compare so i really cant say much. i only drove the stock once maybe 1000 miles.

IgotaWoody39

LOL!! If I really thought it worked better then the Dyantrac ProGrip, I would have mentioned it.
, I don't spend beyond my means,,,and i don't use CC's....$500 bucks is what i had to spend and gave these a try,,,,,better than stock ?? yep, yep...Does Dynatrac improve the caliper as well to match their rotors. ?? Not everyone's wallet is as big as some folks here, you use what you have,,,if I had $1700 id gone with wildwood 4 piston/ 14" rotors....the OP, did ask for " good or better "...

Last edited:

dillard09

I run Hawk stuff on my rides
Edit ; I get alot of my brakes stuff from R1 Concepts. Great prices great customer service.

Last edited:

JW_Rubicon

About a week since the last post to this thread but thought I'd put in my two cents. I drove with stock brakes for close to 50k miles and the majority of those with 35's, Nitto Trail Grapplers. Two weeks ago I had the Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes installed and have been very pleased. Really is night and day difference. My Jeep is my DD and I'm in a fair amt of traffic each day in and around Raleigh with lots of stop and go. With as well as this system works around town I can't wait to try them on the trail.

Top Bottom