JL compared to JK

jeeeep

Hooked
steering wheel looks way off center, that interior with that huge dash display and automatic transmission with 8 gears???? this isn't a real jeep!! it's a mockery!

look at that bent up grill, sloped windshield, vents in the side panels... WTF!!!! they want this engine bay to run cooler and get better gas mileage?!?!?!

those asshole engineers, I hope they get it all fixed before it rolls of the production line.

:crazyeyes:

TrailHunter

Hooked
steering wheel looks way off center, that interior with that huge dash display and automatic transmission with 8 gears???? this isn't a real jeep!! it's a mockery!

look at that bent up grill, sloped windshield, vents in the side panels... WTF!!!! they want this engine bay to run cooler and get better gas mileage?!?!?!

those asshole engineers, I hope they get it all fixed before it rolls of the production line.

:crazyeyes:

You going to order one right away or wait a year? [emoji51]

vitodivita

I love the interior, way more modern looking, but talk about catering to the urban crawlers with the bright colored seats on the Sahara. I know it's an option, but still....

WJCO

Meme King
Based on the numbers on the windshield that’s an engineering test vehicle and the grilles were all covered with heavy black camo tape until a few days ago. Those are either tape remnants or they pulled the paint off when they yanked the camo off it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That makes perfect sense. That's what they get for covering these things in camo. :D

JeepLife71

I know, a little rough on the JL

Don't hold back. No sugar-coating it now...

I'm sure there are a lot of pros to the new JL. It's just not for me. I'm looking for a 2006 Rubicon unlimited. Best of all worlds and the best Jeep for me. More room while maintaining the classic 2 doors, the bulletproof inline 6 4.0L. Front and rear lockers. I know exactly where to find them in the absolute best condition.

Jeep On!

WJCO

Meme King
I'm sure there are a lot of pros to the new JL. It's just not for me. I'm looking for a 2006 Rubicon unlimited. Best of all worlds and the best Jeep for me. More room while maintaining the classic 2 doors, the bulletproof inline 6 4.0L. Front and rear lockers. I know exactly where to find them in the absolute best condition.

Jeep On!

There's one for sell in Denver right now for only 39K !

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...ve-come-across?p=974849&viewfull=1#post974849

JK07

Anyone else wonder to themselves why his buddy undressed before taking the photos? Sorry, I thought someone else would have said it first. Lol cheesy

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom