Try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth

45caljeep

Yep every weld nut bolt ... me. Born and raised in the SF bay move out southern Utah 3 years ago, And yes teraflex ... when I get a JT 3.0l eco D for my new daily I’m going to do LS and try my hand at a dub triangle four Link ...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Didn’t see a beefy transmission cross member upgrade. Poison Spyder and others make these. Might check this out.

45caljeep

45cal jeep tj rubi to jku rubi

I was able to pull all the stock sub guts out of the stock box and I replaced it with a JL W3 8” and I installed a on and off button in the stock box. So when we go out wheeling I take the JL audio W7 out and turn on the 8” for a little bass.

Last edited:

45caljeep

All my aftermarket speakers are all in the stock locations I wanted everything to look stock and hidden in plain sight ... I mounted JL audio RD 1000.1 and the RD 900.5 under the backseat with a motorcycle deep cycle battery and made a wall all the way around ... again hidden ...

45caljeep

My ace engineering plate relocated to the mid of the spare I have a night vision camera that goes to my deck and to my rear view mirror. So I alway have a live video feed what’s behind me in my rear view mirror ... when the jeep is off or I turn the mirror off you can’t tell there is a screen in the mirror

45caljeep

45cal jeep tj rubi to jku rubi

When I did the rebuild I also changed every light to led ... quadratec led headlights, fog lights, taillights, grill marker lights clear lens with amber leds, clear led turn signals with amber lights, and dome lights and I swapped out the lights in my rear bumper to led pods

Top Bottom