The build and Pics of JeepAlexander14's unnamed Jeep

Great looking jeep,,,, for a 17 yr old!! Just kidding. I think you have a great looking jeep and it will serve you well. I love that you have the American Flag stickers. You are getting a huge head start on the WAYALIFE early on. Keep up the good work.

As far as steering,,, make sure your ball joints are good.:thumb:

Haha. Yeah the American flag stickers are great, I always have people coming up to me and asking where to get them but the most popular question is "why is the flag backwards on this side" lol.
Okay I'll check the ball joints this weekend. On a side note, do you know if I were to take out my front locker if I would need anything so that I could put the ring and pinion back in without the locker?

Decided to wash my car at 12:30 at night for a car meet tomorrow morning. Also took the doors and windows off for the little bit of sun we will be having in Houston.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431761048.292239.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432084387.074057.jpg

Starting the take off on some parts for paint. Got the rear fenders and tire carrier off today. Hopefully I can get the corner skins off tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432389810.641724.jpg

Well took of my evo corner armor and tire carrier to do some bedliner on the skins. However I took them off to find all this rust on the jeep and all over the inside of the skin (left un-powdercoated from previous owner).
Now I have a even bigger project then I expected

Last edited:
Took the corner armor and tire carrier to powder coating today. I'm going with a smooth black to match the evo front bumper powder coat from evo.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433125788.673718.jpg
Installed my evo plush rides and did a tire rotation today. These springs are amazing. I don't have nearly the amount of roll when turning. Thanks for the recommendation by about everyone on this forum. Install took forever because my friends huge air compressor blew up and we hand to use regular ratchets. Spring compressors suck with just using wrenches.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433298935.315164.jpg
Finally got my tire carrier and skins reinstalled.
This is what it took to get my drivers side corner lined up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433298996.437408.jpg
Unfortunately I found out the powder coat I got was a very thin coat and not the best and it chips easily. Very disappointed as it was a lot of money but it takes way to much time to take it all off again lol.

Top Bottom