EVO Enforcer to Enforcer Pro conversion question

Probably $800.

Go buy the oil and nitrogen for that price and do it yourself. Then you can rebuild mine down the road. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The thought did cross my mind. lol
But still needing new o rings, shafts, bushings, etc etc, oh and not knowing wtf I’m doing doesn’t help. And the thought still is in my mind to buy everything and figure it out.

MericaMade

The thought did cross my mind. lol
But still needing new o rings, shafts, bushings, etc etc, oh and not knowing wtf I’m doing doesn’t help. And the thought still is in my mind to buy everything and figure it out.
I know a local guy who does great work and prices are good.

MericaMade

Really thinking of selling the King 2.5's with adjustable clickers, Evo plush ride 3 inch coils, and rear trackbar since I need a different one for the pro kit. I purchased the shocks from King directly so they are not Evo spec valved. What do you guys think is a fair and reasonable price to sell? Kit is only 13 months old and has about 5k miles on it.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hell. Might not save any money going that route. lol
125 per shock plus parts. I have a feeling it’s going to add up quick.

Probably $800.

Go buy the oil and nitrogen for that price and do it yourself. Then you can rebuild mine down the road. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
4 rebuilt, replaced one bent shaft, and also purchased the front relocation brackets for about $725..[emoji6]

There is a hell of a good write up on here on how to rebuild them yourself. I think the kit is about $50 each plus the cost to recharge them.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom