Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

scull20

I'll be staying, not sure where just yet.

...Nicole is allergic to camping, so let me see what her deal is first.

Letsgettwisted

Im in

Ill be there with you guys! Kawimoto^^ is refering to me. His jeep is built very similarly to mine except he has a pro rock 44 upfront and 35 spline shaft and an arb outback.
I would like to run the red and black trails my jeep is a four-door Rubicon on 37's raceline 232 beadlocks with a PSC Hydro assist, 4" mid arm. Rear axle has 4340 shafts, Front axle is sleeved and gusseted. I have all the requirements listed to attend I was actually already planning on going up to Rausch this same weekend but it will be a lot more fun to hang out with you guys!

Last edited:

zimm

Caught the Bug
Put me down for maybe as of now. I'm working on it. I won't have a windshield banner though, I'm anti-stickers except for my American flags.

If I go I'll drag my camper up. I was there a couple of weeks ago and stayed at the Twin grove campground and it was really nice. Better than dry camping in the parking lot at Rausch. They have bathhouses, fire rings, tables, a serious camp store, and a full blown restaurant w/ BBQ smoking. While it caters to the RV crowd, there were plenty of tents with off-road trucks too. Heck some overlanders were there with off-road trailers and roof top tents on 'em.

http://twingrove.com/

1) your jeeps info- winch, lockers, armor, will be on 37's by then.

2) your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced, ext) advanced

3) what type of trails you would like to run (black, blue, green) Not green. blue/black/some red

Last edited:

ak49

It looks like it's already full. Will the list be expanded to allow for a bigger group?

I'm still debating on Rausch or chaos that weekend.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
There's also a Potts Mountain run that weekend. So many places to wheel and so little time!

If youre interested we can always plan a separate Potts mountain run I'd like to hit that trail before I leave this state.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
It looks like it's already full. Will the list be expanded to allow for a bigger group?

I'm still debating on Rausch or chaos that weekend.

I am starting another group if there is enough interest, seems like no one wants to run easy trails :thumb:

Andy5160

Hooked
Ok i am in for whatever left and then we will see how it goes. No idea on where will i stay yet.

Last edited:

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Put me down as a "maybe." I'll talk to the wife and see if she or the kid would like to go....I'd be coming for the easier trails,

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I reserved some camping spots for hinrich, sheaffadelic and I. I have one spot extra. Let me know if you would like it asap

scull20

...I've been told that I snore. It's all hearsay though as far as I'm concerned, I don't hear a thing.

Top Bottom