What did Brown Santa show up with today..

rubiDave

They are a one time use nut. Than being said I put red locktite on mine and they've been fine for 7 years, even being removed for a trail repair.
That's what I had read somewhere, but I couldn't find reference to it lately. They're cheap enough so I'll order some with the rest of the odds & ends on my list.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dhughes16

Image1553054773.172807.jpg Image1553054790.545484.jpg Image1553054804.902413.jpg

I received my Evo Protek Skids, Rancho 9000’s for the rear and most importantly, my Front Bolt on COIL-OVERS! I’m still waiting on my oil cooler to arrive so I can clean up all the spillage and install the skids along with the C/O’s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

View attachment 323330 View attachment 323331 View attachment 323332

I received my Evo Protek Skids, Rancho 9000’s for the rear and most importantly, my Front Bolt on COIL-OVERS! I’m still waiting on my oil cooler to arrive so I can clean up all the spillage and install the skids along with the C/O’s

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FYI, you might want to think about flipping the rear lower shock bolt. With the threads that way, they get rubbed on every rock you get near until they won't unbolt and need cut off.

I still don't know why the factory puts them that way. Must be easier on the assembly line.

Top Bottom