Do I give a fuck what some fat hillbilly thinks of my grille?

ihaveemerged

That’s my intro pic. I’ve posted more recent pics with a new bumper but who cares. It was great saying “hello” to the group and to receive comments mainly slamming my grille.

However burn that Jeep! For Christ sake it has a $100 grille that took 15 minutes to install and can be easily replaced. Cause we love jeeps like no other vehicle in this forum, unless, heaven forbid, someone has a different grille than factory. However if you cut your factory fenders and do a million other things to your Jeep that’s totally cool.

Thanks for the research to find the pic though, glad I could make that much of an impact on your day;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I take stupid to a whole new level? Dude you have almost 26,000 posts on a forum, get a girlfriend you fucking loser. Hahahahaha I live my awesome life in the real world not online. PATHETIC

Just in case you weren't counting. You are the only one constantly checking this thread and posting for the past 7 hours. Perhaps you need to take your own advice and get some fresh air. Take the troll for a stroll.

WJCO

Meme King
That’s my intro pic. I’ve posted more recent pics with a new bumper but who cares. It was great saying “hello” to the group and to receive comments mainly slamming my grille.

However burn that Jeep! For Christ sake it has a $100 grille that took 15 minutes to install and can be easily replaced. Cause we love jeeps like no other vehicle in this forum, unless, heaven forbid, someone has a different grille than factory. However if you cut your factory fenders and do a million other things to your Jeep that’s totally cool.

Thanks for the research to find the pic though, glad I could make that much of an impact on your day;)

It's obvious this is really upsetting you, lol. What's funny is I bought a Jeep for my wife knowing she would plaster pink shit all over it which is beyond me, but I still tease her about it and we both get a good laugh about it. Hell, I even posted a picture of it in this very thread. No need to get pissy over something that others may make fun of. Life is too short.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
It's obvious this is really upsetting you, lol. What's funny is I bought a Jeep for my wife knowing she would plaster pink shit all over it which is beyond me, but I still tease her about it and we both get a good laugh about it. Hell, I even posted a picture of it in this very thread. No need to get pissy over something that others may make fun of. Life is too short.

Why bother? This person obviously doesn't get the joke and I think never will.

ihaveemerged

No, he really doesn't get at all. And the reason he hasn't pulled the "delete my account card" is because he's a troll.

Wrong, the reason I haven’t said that is because there are lots of great people on this forum with great info. Because a few small minded people think the grille on my Jeep is highly offensive and I had a back and forth with them isn’t bothering me one bit. Clearly some people put waaaay too much weight into what other people say online. Dipshits online comments carry zero weight in my world.

I wouldn’t be posting so much if I wasn’t sitting on a beach on vacation right now. Some people read books, I read this shit;). So not a troll, just a guy who isn’t afraid or intimidated by people with different opinions. I’m sure some of the people with the biggest voices and opinions online are pathetic little “men” in the real world. All be it, pathetic little men with stock grilles.

I see that the previous posts were deleted from the JL grille thread (although there were some very funny ones and I don’t just mean my own posts) as this thread seems to be the one for “trolls”. So other people can troll away at this post, I will continue to NOT “live in my moms basement” or “use mommy’s money” for mods;). My mom is in her 70s and she would be very disappointed if I was still living at home listening to NEw Kids on The Block;). At 49 I’m old enough to get the reference;)

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Wrong, the reason I haven’t said that is because there are lots of great people on this forum with great info. Because a few small minded people think the grille on my Jeep is highly offensive and I had a back and forth with them isn’t bothering me one bit. Clearly some people put waaaay too much weight into what other people say online. Dipshits online comments carry zero weight in my world.

I wouldn’t be posting so much if I wasn’t sitting on a beach on vacation right now. Some people read books, I read this shit;). So not a troll, just a guy who isn’t afraid or intimidated by people with different opinions. I’m sure some of the people with the biggest voices and opinions online are pathetic little “men” in the real world. All be it, pathetic little men with stock grilles.

I see that the previous posts were deleted from the JL grille thread (although there were some very funny ones and I don’t just mean my own posts) as this thread seems to be the one for “trolls”. So other people can troll away at this post, I will continue to NOT “live in my moms basement” or “use mommy’s money” for mods;). My mom is in her 70s and she would be very disappointed if I was still living at home listening to NEw Kids on The Block;). At 49 I’m old enough to get the reference;)

If you say so.... By the way, your post weren't deleted. They were moved to the infirmary forum.

Top Bottom