KM3's on order?

r47

Oh and fwiw, I had the best luck calibrating the metric 35s as 34" for the flashcal. Oh well.

jesse3638

Hooked
We budgeted $1,000 for fuel, tires were $1, 500. It adds up. Maybe not if you're an old grumpy guy with a bad back waiting for your lumbar fusion surgery waiting for somebody to post highway tire pressures but if there's a chance to crunch some numbers and not worry about overheating the carcass from being too low, what's to lose? Warm up the pitchforks and torches because I've been running all over Grand County at 18 since we got in.

Today I noticed one chunked lug after Top of the World, and a cut lug on the other rear. We were also made honorary trail team mates by a Mexican group on their 15th (+/-) annual Moab run, because they use BFG back home but haven't seen the km3 yet. We fell in and ran Hell's Revenge and Gate with them and it was great.

My boys just finished their ice cream on the Moab strip and we're doing the Fiery Furnace tour tomorrow. Hope your week has been as fun, don't worry about my hypermiling, sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities...
Don't think anyone is offended. It's your Jeep, tires, money, and your free to do what you want with all 3.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom