JKUR Needs a New Home

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’m with you. I’ve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

I’m considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?

If you went that route I may be interested in the Kings.
I though about selling my rig to buy yours for a second. But I only owe a few grand on mine and would have to start again around 15k to buy yours [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Napalm

I’m with you. I’ve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

I’m considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?

I’ve used AutoTrader before with good results buying and selling. Granted it does cost more than Craigslist(not free) its a legitimate site and depending on the level you pay for ($50-$100) your Jeep will get more exposure and be featured, etc.

Good luck with your sale brother!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Wish I lived closer to you. Would seriously consider looking at your JK. Hard to believe it has not sold yet. Great deal.

Jkratt

This jeep should be sold by now. Great list of products and a great price.
I guess everybody loves large payments for a new one.

Looks like I will be keeping mine until death. Too much in to it.

I wish you the best of luck getting a buyer. Somebody will get a hell of a jeep. :rock:

JAGS

Hooked
Wish I lived closer to you. Would seriously consider looking at your JK. Hard to believe it has not sold yet. Great deal.

I’ll meet you at NV/UT state line. [emoji6]

Just sold my truck on facebook marketplace in a few days. Its been doing good for me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

No shit. Damn. Ok. Maybe it’s time I actually be proactive.

This jeep should be sold by now. Great list of products and a great price.
I guess everybody loves large payments for a new one.

Looks like I will be keeping mine until death. Too much in to it.

I wish you the best of luck getting a buyer. Somebody will get a hell of a jeep. :rock:

I was hoping it’d be picked up by now too.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Have them while you are young. That $30k was for in vitro fertilization. She’s my second wife, and by her late 30’s, it was too late for her eggs.

At least it worked man, cause there are no guarantees. Some couples spend the money and still have nothing to show for it, but more heartache and resentment. It is a very emotionally driven endeavor. We tried for 4 years...but it worked and we are happy. I’ll take this over new axles any day.

And back to Jags jeep, I kicked the tires on this jeep and wanted it bad over the summer to prepare for the little one, but we determined it wasn’t the right move for us. But it is a sweet ride for a great price, I hope it all works out for him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom