$9500; PR60FF, PR44, 5x5.5 Slabs, 37x13.50r17 Cooper STT pros

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
If someone wants the pr44, and the slabs, we can have a serious conversation about that rear axle. :daydream:

dillard09

If someone wants the pr44, and the slabs, we can have a serious conversation about that rear axle. :daydream:
Remember the rear axle is 5x5.5 so you will need some 5x5.5 wheels. Im running the adapter on the front axle to go from 5x5 to 5x5.5.
Im sure the pr44 would be pretty easy to sell by itself since it complete from end to end and comes with progrips and prosteer BJs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Remember the rear axle is 5x5.5 so you will need some 5x5.5 wheels. Im running the adapter on the front axle to go from 5x5 to 5x5.5.
Im sure the pr44 would be pretty easy to sell by itself since it complete from end to end and comes with progrips and prosteer BJs.

Yup, I remember. Just don't want to go with slabs again. I'm still debating on a FF60 rear on 5x5.5 or waiting, sell my prorock44 and just going 8 lug all around...

With yours, I'ed still have to get wheels, and regear it to 5.13; so I would be interested for the deal; not necessary to put it on the jeep right now, if we were to work something out, its just going to sit in the garage for a year or so. :crazyeyes:

Last edited:

dillard09

Yup, I remember. Just don't want to go with slabs again. I'm still debating on a FF60 rear on 5x5.5 or waiting, sell my prorock44 and just going 8 lug all around...

With yours, I'ed still have to get wheels, and regear it to 5.13; so I would be interested for the deal; not necessary to put it on the jeep right now, if we were to work something out, its just going to sit in the garage for a year or so. :crazyeyes:
Im sure we could work something out. Lets talk.

AlStew

I might be interested in the front axle. I have 4.88 and my stock locker, is it easy to swap the carrier and pinion bearing? Or will I have to pay someone to set the pinion depth and ring gear?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I might be interested in the front axle. I have 4.88 and my stock locker, is it easy to swap the carrier and pinion bearing? Or will I have to pay someone to set the pinion depth and ring gear?

You would need to regear the axle. (reset pinion depth, and backlash)

dillard09

So im making a Wayalife special for the complete set. (Axles, wheels & tires)
$8999.99! Hit me up if interested!
Need to be an active member.

Last edited:
Top Bottom