New!!!! High-steer knuckles for your JK!!!!

aermotor

Has anyone done anything to adjust their steering stops or is everyone leaving them as they come? It's hard to tell if I have a reduced radius or not. Seems like it might be a little, but at least I'm not rubbing.

jeeeep

Hooked
Has anyone done anything to adjust their steering stops or is everyone leaving them as they come? It's hard to tell if I have a reduced radius or not. Seems like it might be a little, but at least I'm not rubbing.

leave them as is.

do you have hydro steering? if so, check the tabs holding the ram, the lower tab on mine was hitting the top side of my tie rod just enough to hamper full turn.

it was high enough that at 1st it didn't appear to be hitting and I even took pics but the angle made it look like I had clearance. it took me laying under it while someone turned the wheel to see where it was hitting.

I trimmed the tab but will get another and get it welded higher.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Can't see why it wouldn't work. Drag link end taper should fit just fine. You just won't use the insert that comes with Evo flip kit. If you already have the flip kit installed, you'll basically just take the old knuckle off and the drag link will install into the new knuckle.

jeeeep

Hooked
should work fine, they use the same taper and as mentioned no need to use the taper bushing from your current se

dillard09

As other have said they should work for you setup.
Might see if you can get them through the Wayalife Amazon portal or even through a vendor here like Exodus. If you go through Exodus you can get entered into the PR44 drawing. Those would be sweet on a PR44.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

Might want to be a bit careful depending on your trackbar bracket.
On my Prorock with the raised bracket with a flip, my draglink still sits quite a bit higher in alignment than my track bar.
If it went any higher I'd have really bad bumpsteer (have a bit already).

SilverBack775

Can't see why it wouldn't work. Drag link end taper should fit just fine. You just won't use the insert that comes with Evo flip kit. If you already have the flip kit installed, you'll basically just take the old knuckle off and the drag link will install into the new knuckle.

That makes sense! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You have these correct? Looking at the picture posted I see where the tie rod hooks but where does the drag link bolt to it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I noticed the same thing - think that's a stock photo of a drivers side knuckle that they mirrored for the ad?

Pics below of where it mounts. Just like Reid's. While the pic above is mirrored for the ad, the newer ones come with a drag link hole for each side (I assume for the right hand drive non-conforming jeepers).

DSC04286.jpg

IMG_20161126_075910_801.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Pics below of where it mounts. Just like Reid's. While the pic above is mirrored for the ad, the newer ones come with a drag link hole for each side (I assume for the right hand drive non-conforming jeepers).

[]

Hey! I resemble that remark. And yes that is what rancho told me they are made to work for either RHD or LHD.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom