But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth

Trail JK

PM me. I'm game boy.

If you took it as a threat then you need to work on your comprehension. I said if you want it to go there then PM me.

Definitely not my type of folk that I enjoy the company of.
I know alot of jeep people and have let them read all of this. Ill also be sharing it on Facebook and in the facebook jeep forums I'm a member of.
Never met a more rude bunch of pricks in my "way of life".

I figured since you’re acting like a little bitch it would be a fair fight.

You’re not our type of folk either so don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Would you like one of my dolls to use when you tell all your friends where the internet hurt you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Another one that can't read. And insults to your mother? LMFAO. Wow! Talk about some manipulation and twisting the story now. I never mentioned your mother. I said whoever raised you as I don't have any knowledge of who did. You showed me by your actions what type of person you are. If that's who raised you then I bet she's proud of your mouth, attitude and actions? I don't know as I wasn't raise by her. Only you would know that. I'm just seeing how you're acting in a public forum to a person that has never spoke to you until you came in my ad acting like this.
My advice to you, I'd strongly suggest you watch your mouth as you came into my for sale post with the negative comments and attacking me first.
There were no rules broken. Just cause I don't have 1K+ posts under my name doesn't mean I'm not a core member. Where's this "CORE" member designation listed on everyone's profile that you speak of? Funny, every profile I've checked I don't see any mention of "CORE" member. It's a public forum that offers free registration for anyone to join. I read alot on the forums and maintain a presence of reading. I don't go online to attack people I don't know or just to post immature posts just to be a "core" member. So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

You’re not welcomed here. By all means please post us around online. Tell everyone how you tried to save us all with your own self righteousness

HammermanJKUR

So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.
FD18A64A-0F03-4650-AE57-41A73B26A368-2470-0000028BC7E75433.jpeg

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
What in the actual fuck was is this guy on?.... Ill probably find him in the news because he ate some persons face off while on bath salts...

bored at work and just read this entire thread :doh: hey I was getting paid at least. very comical replies here .:cheesy: defiantly will keep some of them for future use. World is full of retard now a days

Dale72

Hooked
PM me. I'm game boy. That seems to be all the core members saying here, "fuck off". LoL! You seriously should add that after way of life.

If you wanted a private site and treat people like rudely then really only allow the people you know to be members. Keep to your own clan of people. Trust me Ill be spreading the word of how people act here on the site. And definitely showing my post and how it was changed around by the site admin.

Alot of fake ass people here. The videos posted on you tube for "Way Of Life" and the attitude on the forums with the mouths of everyone here is surely misleading. Don't worry word of mouth spreads fast and you can be sure you'll only have your own kind on the site.
More manipulation again. If you took it as a threat then you need to work on your comprehension. I said if you want it to go there then PM me. If its agreeable by two parties then I see nothing wrong with it. We can make it a legal deal.

Definitely not my type of folk that I enjoy the company of.
I know alot of jeep people and have let them read all of this. Ill also be sharing it on Facebook and in the facebook jeep forums I'm a member of.
Never met a more rude bunch of pricks in my "way of life".
You need to fucking read the rules jackass

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom