Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Slimebones

We almost didn't stop this time but we realized we wouldn't be out here again for awhile. There was a cop right in the median when we stopped. Immediately he pulled up behind us. I assume he was just making sure we were OK since we didn't exit. My wife explained to him that we just had to stop and take the picture. He was cool.

Not going to lie, as much as Kansas sucks balls, with the Gladiator this was our most enjoyable trip out there and we've gone about 5 times. It is a comfortable and fun vehicle to drive.

Choice of vehicle really DOES make a difference. A motorcycle makes it even more exhilarating. Even then though, that stretch of road is really BORING!!!

jdofmemi

Big Bear, in spite of all roads in and out being closed

More pics in the snow thread

Attachments

• IMG_20191129_160713-800x600.jpg
    IMG_20191129_160713-800x600.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 126

DaJudge

My wife and I had plans to go to Denver for the Denver Art Museum's Monet exhibit. When it turned out that the weather was going to be bad it was an excuse to rent a JL for a 4 day test drive.
Conclusions:
1. The exhibit was excellent and I highly recommend it.
2. The Cherokee IS getting replaced with a JL!
Monet Seashore.jpg
Jeeps.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
My wife and I had plans to go to Denver for the Denver Art Museum's Monet exhibit. When it turned out that the weather was going to be bad it was an excuse to rent a JL for a 4 day test drive.
Conclusions:
1. The exhibit was excellent and I highly recommend it.
2. The Cherokee IS getting replaced with a JL!
View attachment 338422
View attachment 338423

Very nice [emoji106] I just looked up the exhibit. If you ever in Philly check out Barnes Foundation Museum it is awesome.
JL part is great as well[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Went to the DMV to get plates for the truck. I'm sure most of you know this, but they do NOT provide lubrication.

IMG_5626.jpg

Mine took me on what was supposed to be an impromptu thanksgiving getaway to Primm Nv that ultimately ended up just being a down and back because the snow levels were insanely low. Long and stressful day behind the wheel. Left salt lake around 7:00. Got home well into the next morning.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Went to the DMV to get plates for the truck. I'm sure most of you know this, but they do NOT provide lubrication.

Back when bought my jeep through the Military Auto Sales they don't take tax and license. Picked it up in Yuma at a dealer when I got home. Went straight to the DMV (or MVD I think it's called) The lady looked at me and ask "if could pay all this right now" I asked if I had a choice. I think it was like $3600. :crazyeyes: She also made a mistake while ringing it up and used the base model price for the tax and license amount. She said oh well your lucky day. :2thumbsup:

Top Bottom