Anybody else into RC rock crawling ?

NHAkita

That's awesome thanks, I was looking to build one. The only one I could find was from China and they were looking for $155 for it.

Ldogg

Ouch. I have seen aluminum ones cheaper then that and made in the us. I have also seen car hauler ones too with wooden decks but they are much more expensive.

1BAMFR

My father finished his.... I'm waiting for my esc and motor before I continue. I'm also getting rid of the wishbone upper links for the front and waiting for a aluminum Trans housing... Mine came stripped? :confused:

Father's is complete mine is in pieces...
Sent by the satellites....

Nice build! I recently finished another G6 myself.

BKcrawler

I have a few Rcs but focus on the TF2. it's a great all purpose rig. I have my tf2 linked with a set of Pitbull Growlers.

9452848538_3df1469e38_c.jpg
9526735544_76a56f47d9_c.jpg

And here's a Video on my youtube of the tf2

Twin Hammers
8526065362_6054ef2504_c.jpg

my brother's scx10 rubicon
9523944559_3f4abed071_c.jpg

BKcrawler

How do you like the twin hammers? I sold mine, the 2 speed tranny was a pain in the ass!

The twin hammers is ok. Wish the designers had made an actual KoH rig instead of this pseudo basher rock racer. I had the servos die on me out of the box using the stock electronics. I switched out for my own stuff and it's been solid. Also mounted some pitbulls rock beast on gear head wheels with crawler innovation foams for a better ride.

1BAMFR

I would really like to try building one of these but I'm a complete nubs. What's the difficulty with these kits?

You could do it, it takes time and patience. ..if.you want to build one I could tell you exactly what you need to make it all work.

1BAMFR

The twin hammers is ok. Wish the designers had made an actual KoH rig instead of this pseudo basher rock racer. I had the servos die on me out of the box using the stock electronics. I switched out for my own stuff and it's been solid. Also mounted some pitbulls rock beast on gear head wheels with crawler innovation foams for a better ride.

It looks really nice! I guess the upgraded trans. Servo helped it.out alot.

pacountryboy

I finally figured out what gearing I wanted to go with... And had to play last night at midnight with a helmet light on my head...

Sent by the satellites....

Attachments

• 1394552011031.jpg
    1394552011031.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 203

ghostryder

is anyone interested in trading one of there crawlers for a helicopter its a blade 450 3d look it up its not a mall geo bird lol it's full conventional bird comes with everything transmitter case and all
blade 450.jpg

ghostryder

if anyone knows anyone that might wanna trade its a $600 bird i got it cause i was working off a helicopter and now i aint so i really want a crawler its been ran but never more than a few inches off the ground cause i didnt wanna crash it lol so its still like brand new send me a message and let me know

Ldogg

You may want to check out rccrawler.com. You may get some interest over there, and a bigger selection of rigs.

Good luck!

Top Bottom