What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Beyrgut

let's see, 4 Fox du bushing kits (gotta have spares), 50mm Havoc stem, Du bushing removal tool... oh wait this is a jeep forum not a bike forum :brows:.

So.. What do you do when you find out your Brown Santa's "other sled" is a Jeep ? Do you offer to take the leftovers off of his hands or track your own orders more closely ? :banghead: All this time I thought it was my wife he was lusting over,lol

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

So.. What do you do when you find out your Brown Santa's "other sled" is a Jeep ? Do you offer to take the leftovers off of his hands or track your own orders more closely ? :banghead: All this time I thought it was my wife he was lusting over,lol

BOTH!!!

andrew-

JAGS

Hooked
First part of my new front bumper arrived yesterday. Not sure who packaged, the manufacturer (LOD) or the retailer, but this is how it should be done. Everything taped and boxed with plastic wrapping. And some expanding foam for good measure. Very impressed compared to some horror stories I've heard about way some LOD things arrive.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378102670.292751.jpg

StrizzyChris

First part of my new front bumper arrived yesterday. Not sure who packaged, the manufacturer (LOD) or the retailer, but this is how it should be done. Everything taped and boxed with plastic wrapping. And some expanding foam for good measure. Very impressed compared to some horror stories I've heard about way some LOD things arrive.

View attachment 47220

I will say that...IF LOD does the packaging...there's no question that it will be secured properly and like fort knox! Glad you didn't experience outsiders raping of the packaging :thumb:

Jeepmed

Just ordered 5 35" Fierce Attitudes from DiscounT Tire Direct so hopefully by weeks end I'll have them.

sean.m.adams33

Even with wrapping on it it still looks better than mine. Gotta pull mine back out and do it right I guess. I went with rock hard too, couldnt wait 6 plus weeks for ORF to get around to building mine.

Why do you have to take it back out?

I used some funky rattlecan stuff on it that was supposed to give it a textured look but it didnt turn out right ( shouldve used bedliner ) ,now I need to sandblast the old off before I can put on the new. It just hasnt been a priority.

BlackKnight

My first Santa Brown visit for my new Jeep...

Quadratec floor mat Set (front, back, cargo)
Rugged Ridge Door guards, Window Rain Guards, Bug Shield
Tuffy Hood Lock, Door Locks

Was a good install Weekend for all but the hood lock which requires disassembly of the entire grill area. I'm holding off till a sunny weekend as I also want to plasti-dip the grill in flat black..

My first Santa Brown visit for my new Jeep...

Quadratec floor mat Set (front, back, cargo)
Rugged Ridge Door guards, Window Rain Guards, Bug Shield
Tuffy Hood Lock, Door Locks

Was a good install Weekend for all but the hood lock which requires disassembly of the entire grill area. I'm holding off till a sunny weekend as I also want to plasti-dip the grill in flat black..

Rampage makes a locking hood latch set that is easy to install and IMO looks better than the OEM hood latches. I have a powersteering intercooler in my grill for my hydro-assist and couldnt use the other style of lock.

BlackKnight

Rampage makes a locking hood latch set that is easy to install and IMO looks better than the OEM hood latches. I have a powersteering intercooler in my grill for my hydro-assist and couldnt use the other style of lock.

Was considering those, but found out I can key match all the Tuffy locks to the same key. I plan on two more tuffy pieces ("trunk" and Center Console)and didn't want a hand full of different keys on my ring..

Ldogg

Had a 95 pound box sitting on the porch this afternoon..... :D

inside the box was a Poison spyder brawler lite with brawler bar, shackles, and plate gussets, a 10" E series rigid LED bar in spot/flood combo, poison spyder winch mount, light mount for the rigid bar and hawse fairlead, poison spyder zeon spacers, factor55 prolink in grey, and 2 factor55 shackles. Pics tomorrow morning, it's too dark to get any tonight. I will also have a warn zeon 10s in transit. It was shipped with this order but ended up being a day behind. Not sure why that happened.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome! Looks like custom angle too.?

Yep! Got the custom angle for the semi step it creates. With having a two door it's hard enough for people to climb in the back when I do have people back there so I figured I would try to help them out as well.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom