Infant car seats

ob_tj

Like everyone is saying, detachable base is the way to go. We had the snugride snuglock. And now I have switched to the Graco 4ever for forward facing now that my daughter is of that age.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I remember riding in the back of a station wagon.... not wearing seat belts... making faces at all the other cars.... the good ole days.

station wagon.jpg

CharlesC

I remember riding in the back of a station wagon.... not wearing seat belts... making faces at all the other cars.... the good ole days.

View attachment 320134

☝️so true!! Parents smoked cigs like trains back then! Cracked the window on the ol’ station wagon and thought that was good enough to get fresh air in the back. Opened the back gate, it was like Cheech and Chong just showed up and Grannies house🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SSRuger

I've been running the Recaro seats for my daughter. They were readily available when I was stationed in Germany. The only downside I had with the current one I have is that is large and my little one is only 2 but the size of some 4 year olds. The seat recline kit also makes it a much more comfortable ride when they are forward facing and a little bit easier to strap them in

sjstar

Congrats to you. Yea i hear ya on the car seat ordeal. My son is two now and finally forward facing. The only way i could have him in the jeep was to put his seat in the middle. The front seat would have to be too far forward when he was on the side. When he did transfer to a convertible rear/forward car seat it actually fit better in the jeep because it wasn't as leaned back even when rear facing. Now he is forward facing and we are all LOVING it, that is a huge step. BUT now we have a second coming and now we start all over again. LOL just remember its all temporary and before you know it the car seat headache will be a thing of the past.

Top Bottom