BE POST #100 and WIN - jsukey is the WINNER

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Post count means everything when your only “contribution” to this forum is trying to win stuff. Do us all a favor and find yourself another place to win free stuff.

benatc1

Hooked
I did just turn 4 yesterday, but that must mean your much older and mature being you just had to say how shitty this GIVEAWAY was because it didn’t follow your exact plan

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Because I waited 3hrs for the thread to start,, had to go to sleep.

Post count don’t mean shit,, what are you 4
Just because you don't know how to transfer time doesn't mean you actually waited 3 hours. It was a 2 hour wait technically for the entire contest as stated... However about an hour and 15 minutes into it the contest actually started and was over in roughly six minutes. You were about a half an hour late according to your posts stating you were going to go to bed because you had a life....

Not only that... I thought people from Texas we're supposed to be nice. You are the opposite. Who the fuck are you too say shity giveaway... As stated before you joined and I think you have posted in one other thread besides this one where you tried to win free shit.(correction, about 3 threads) Free is free, and there's common courtesy or did your parents not teach you that. You don't like the rules then don't play. But sure as hell don't complain about things being given away for free.

I'm sure you would say shitty give away because you probably aren't even in the need for one of these... Considering you probably don't even wheel.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jsukey

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! This was truly a wonderful giveaway, and I couldn't be more happy or thankful for the opportunity. I don't know why anyone would ever say anything negative about a free giveaway. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't like free Jeep upgrades??!! This is an absolute honor!! Please don't assume that everyone from Texas acts like that jackxxx above. I moved here 7 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. The people are what make it great!! Chalk it up to just being a sore loser I guess!

Thank you again Eddie, Cindy, Wayalife, and Rock Hard 4X4!!!

JokerJ420

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! This was truly a wonderful giveaway, and I couldn't be more happy or thankful for the opportunity. I don't know why anyone would ever say anything negative about a free giveaway. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't like free Jeep upgrades??!! This is an absolute honor!! Please don't assume that everyone from Texas acts like that jackxxx above. I moved here 7 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made. The people are what make it great!! Chalk it up to just being a sore loser I guess!

🖒

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

Congratulations to you again!!!!👍🍻🎉

Totally DID NOT see you were from Texas also...no judgement here bc YOU live there....it's most definitely a case of this guy being a sore looser. Some people just forget their manners (no matter who it is or where they live)

Sorry people have to shadow your win with such darkness and gloom but don't let this guys b.s. get ya down! You got a new cross member to install!!!!!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Shitty give away

I agree with 10frank9, that’s loser talk. You had just as much chance as anyone.

I live in the Central Time Zone and I had no problem. You have 12 posts, and 9 of them have to do with this contest. Tell us how you run the giveaways on the Jeep forum, you run for people to use for free. That must be where you hang out, because you certainly don’t contribute, here. I’m glad an asshole pansy, like you didn’t win.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I agree with 10frank9, that’s loser talk. You had just as much chance as anyone.

I live in the Central Time Zone and I had no problem. You have 12 posts, and 9 of them have to do with this contest. Tell us how you run the giveaways on the Jeep forum, you run for people to use for free. That must be where you hang out, because you certainly don’t contribute, here. I’m glad an asshole pansy, like you didn’t win.

^^^^this^^^^^

Get lost, you little freeloader. Go play in traffic.

I feel that may be a bit harsh, as the person that hits him is going to have to deal with all of that mess.. That is totally unfair to them. 🤣 Let him go jump off a cliff rather....

Ddays

Hooked

:cheesy: I totally missed this thread. What a retard. How can anyone complain about the chance to win something at NO COST?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Shitty give away

Eat a dick fuckface. The rules in the main post say the thread will be started between 5-7 and it was started just after 6. Just because mommy makes you go to bed at at doesn’t mean it’s a shorty giveaway.

Top Bottom