Ill delete my account

TicTac33

Yep, I know you too! Ha ha!

Ok so heres the details for the event. We are going to rally up at the Outlet mall in Marana just off I10 (Twin Peaks exit) and convoy down to Lazy Days RV off of Irvington Rd. Plan is to get lined up and started promptly at 10.

We will have a lot of raffles, food trucks, a SWAT setup and demo. Working on getting an RTI ramp (would be required to sign before flexing)

T-shirts and decals will be on hand and for sale. 100% of T-shirt sales and raffle money will be donated to the Tucson Police Foundation (Rep will be there to receive donation) Food trucks have also agreed to donate some of their proceeds as well.

Hope some of you guys can make it.

Here is the FaceBook event for those that are interested and or can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Tucson's Back the Blue event

This looks like a great event for an awesome cause. Back the Blue!

If it's all the same to you, I edited out the FB link. Although it is a GREAT cause it is a violation of the WAL rules. Hope you understand.

Last edited:

TicTac33

This looks like a great event for an awesome cause. Back the Blue!

If it's all the same to you, I edited out the FB link. Although it is a GREAT cause it is a violation of the WAL rules. Hope you understand.

Nope dont understand. But it is what it is. Ill delete my account. If i was trying to promote a business or something then yes i could understand but its an event for jeepers to show support.

SMH

swampdog

Nope dont understand. But it is what it is. Ill delete my account. If i was trying to promote a business or something then yes i could understand but its an event for jeepers to show support.

SMH

Just follow the rules bro. No need to throw your toys. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470252139.384262.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

SMH

Dude! Frank was EXTREMELY tactful with you and agreed with the cause and merely deleted your fricken facebook link. Let it go! Wow dude. Simply amazing. Good luck with the account delete.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

SMH

You're very first post here on WAYALIFE was to promote this event and 4 of your 5 posts have all been on this thread. You posted a link to FB and this is something that the rules of this privately owned forum do not allow. Assuming you're in law enforcement, I would have thought that the enforcement of RULES would be something you would understand. Certainly, it's something that ALL my friends who are in law enforcement would.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man and Frank was super polite about it as well. People get super butt hurt these days really easily

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just came on this stupid thread because of the PM that I got from Tictac33. Now that I've caught up a bit on it, I see that he's one of the creators of the event. I guess that explains why his only reason for being on here was so that he could pimp :naw:

Cool! I'll post more info as I know it. Tictac33 is one of the ones who created this event so hopefully he will be updating also.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

SMH

Support the law! Unless it's the laws of the forum. Then it isn't cool. :grayno:

The log out button is at the top right of your screen. Just below the X button to close the window. :yup:

RolandJKU

I'm sure I'll catch hell... he signed up before, bought a window decal but no, hasn't been all that active. I asked him if I could promote the event here so he signed back in to give more info on the deal.

I really hoped this wouldn't turn into a yeti situation. The event I'd for a good cause.

Any chance we could just let it die?

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I'm sure I'll catch hell... he signed up before, bought a window decal but no, hasn't been all that active. I asked him if I could promote the event here so he signed back in to give more info on the deal.

I really hoped this wouldn't turn into a yeti situation. The event I'd for a good cause.

Frank simply removed the Facebook link. Didn't say the event post was going to be removed, simply the rules violation. Old TicTac decided to take it this way.

What is it with the AZ folks lately!?

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

SMH

Sorry you aren't understanding. I respect rules and not only enforce them but abide by them as well.

So it isn't missed you can find the forum rules here:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

Is says this:

"CAN I POST A FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION ON WAYALIFE?
No. We would ask that you please refrain from starting threads or making posts regarding competitions being hosted on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social media sites here on WAYALIFE.com."

I'm sure I'll catch hell... he signed up before, bought a window decal but no, hasn't been all that active. I asked him if I could promote the event here so he signed back in to get more info on the deal.

Honestly a bit of understanding for the rules is all that is needed. Not sure why his panties are in a bunch. Reiterating its a great cause, just violates forum rules to redirect members to FB or to promote events without clearance from Admin.

This is nowhere near the yeti situation. :cheesy::cheesy: TicTac got a little defensive, that's it. This can all be put to rest as long as TicTac realizes the forum rules were broken, and to just move on from it. So many of us have made the same mistake, but apologized, and simply moved on...

Top Bottom