My Mall Crawler Build

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Long awaited Evo sliders and No Limit are on the way finally. Nothing wrong with the sway bar motor, just like the option to disconnect in 4 HI.

Anyone know of a wiring hack I can use to turn off the light on the dash? Can the Flashpaq do that?

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Long awaited Evo sliders and No Limit are on the way finally. Nothing wrong with the sway bar motor, just like the option to disconnect in 4 HI.

Anyone know of a wiring hack I can use to turn off the light on the dash? Can the Flashpaq do that?

I can disconnect the sway bar in 4 HI on my Rubicon, I have 2014. Is that something you couldn’t do in earlier models JK Rubicons?

AEV ProCal can turn that light off, not sure about Flashpaq.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Looks like a good trip. Where did you go wheeling?

Yeah, it was! This was at Uwharrie in NC. It's not crazy challenging, but worth hitting up for the scenery if you're ever nearby.

We had the WAL end of year run here a few years back and everyone had a good time. The nice part if you're staying overnight is there are camping spots littered around the park, often right off the trails so you're not on top of others and you get a better view than a parking lot.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah, it was! This was at Uwharrie in NC. It's not crazy challenging, but worth hitting up for the scenery if you're ever nearby.

We had the WAL end of year run here a few years back and everyone had a good time. The nice part if you're staying overnight is there are camping spots littered around the park, often right off the trails so you're not on top of others and you get a better view than a parking lot.
Ah nice, glad you had a good time. You go up with any WAL members or did you go alone?

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Ah nice, glad you had a good time. You go up with any WAL members or did you go alone?

I went with @jamiet but he ended up riding with me because his Jeep sprung a fuel leak recently. I tried to get @critter812 to roll with me but he couldn't make it Friday. Not everyone was lucky enough to get Friday off work.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Contacted a local mobile welding company to come out next week and weld the sliders on before I leave for a PA Thanksgiving. Found a Rustoleum spray paint that should match up to the front bumper pretty well.

Ddays

Hooked
Contacted a local mobile welding company to come out next week and weld the sliders on before I leave for a PA Thanksgiving. Found a Rustoleum spray paint that should match up to the front bumper pretty well.

Have fun in Kittanning! :thumb:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Started developing some annoying rattles coming out of the rear end somewhere. I haven't found anything loose yet, but I haven't given it a thorough inspection either. Decided to get some angled spacers for the rear coils to take out the bind and see if that helps. It could be a busted joint too, but maybe installing the spacers will help me track down the source.

For anyone keeping up, I've had the Metalcloak arms installed for about 2.5 years with no maintenance on them. I wouldn't be surprised if a joint or 2 has gone by now, but need to find some time to really dig into it. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be a loose shock bolt or something.

:idontknow:

I still need to finish up the rock lights, swap in the No Limits, install some new front speakers and install the new air actuator for the front locker. So many project, so little time. :gaah:

Top Bottom