NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

DaJudge

Great video! That might one the best Fordyce videos I have seen! Thanks for giving me something to do on a slow Friday afternoon!

KY_Jeep

Another awesome video! Watching these videos makes me tell my wife everyday how we need to move west to warmer and more places to wheel and get away from the cold and mud!

aTX427

Nice job spotting each other. One thing I love about this sport is the "team building" it does for couples who work together on the trail.

GraniteCrystal

Just reading the build list at the end. You had 5.38 gears in a 44 axle and 37s? I would've thought pinion too small and highway driving would be a pain. I already feel like the rpms go higher than I'd like with 5.13 gears, 37s, and 70mph

eugenethejeep

Just because we can

My wife and I filled up our coffee cups, jumped in the jeep and went for a Sunday drive, more like a Sunday 4 wheel drive. 5 minutes away are the Abajo mountains with plenty of snow to play in. We are up there 5 times a week with the jeep just because we can. I wish everyone who has a jeep could be this close to wheel spinning fun. See all of you lucky ones in Moab for Easter Jeep Safari. Ted

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I missed the email, but found this anyway.

3 things:
1. Winch hill 5 pucker factor seat retention is good for holding you in the seat. Holy .....
2. When Cindy was filming the near rollover, she didn't flinch and stayed on target with camera. Never mind Eddie, get the shot. :dont_tell:
3. Another great, fun, and jealousy inspiring video. Definitely enjoyed.

sunnysideup

Video skills!

That was a hard trail and a lot of video work together to get that done! Great job! Camera/driving/spotting crew all looked pretty busy LOL!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got around to watching this. Great video as usual! Glad everyone got home safe :thumb:

Glad you liked it and yes, we were glad we got home safely too :D

Sitting in the office at work dying a slow death dreaming of big adventures in the wide open west . Some day ! :cool:

LOL!! The west is a nice place to be if you're into Jeeps :yup:

Great video! That might one the best Fordyce videos I have seen! Thanks for giving me something to do on a slow Friday afternoon!

Glad to hear we gave you something to entertain you on a Friday and that you thought it was a good representation of Fordyce :)

Another awesome video! Watching these videos makes me tell my wife everyday how we need to move west to warmer and more places to wheel and get away from the cold and mud!

Well, it does snow up in the Sierra's but it's super nice in the summer. Not much in the way of mud either. :cool:

Nice job spotting each other. One thing I love about this sport is the "team building" it does for couples who work together on the trail.

Honestly, I don't think spotting each other has done anything to help "team build" for us. I think Cindy and I have always just worked well with each other in general. If anything, being on a trail like would NOT be the place I'd want to be to build a better team. :crazyeyes:

Just reading the build list at the end. You had 5.38 gears in a 44 axle and 37s? I would've thought pinion too small and highway driving would be a pain. I already feel like the rpms go higher than I'd like with 5.13 gears, 37s, and 70mph

5.38 is not a ratio I would recommend for a 44 or with 37's. After getting Moby's hand-me-down rear full float ProRock 60 that already had 5.38's in it, we decided to have our ProRock 44 bumped up as well. We did this knowing that we'd someday upgrade to a 60 front as well.

Great video Eddie and Cindy!

Good to see you around Ty and thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
as always another great video i can watch them all day..one day my jeep will be able to do this

Glad to hear it, thanks! :cool:

As always, very nice video and rigs! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the video :)

I missed the email, but found this anyway.

3 things:
1. Winch hill 5 pucker factor seat retention is good for holding you in the seat. Holy .....
2. When Cindy was filming the near rollover, she didn't flinch and stayed on target with camera. Never mind Eddie, get the shot. :dont_tell:
3. Another great, fun, and jealousy inspiring video. Definitely enjoyed.

:cheesy: Yes, Cindy is as steady as it comes. :D

That was a hard trail and a lot of video work together to get that done! Great job! Camera/driving/spotting crew all looked pretty busy LOL!

Thank you - it was a hell of a long day for sure :crazyeyes:

Another awesome video, but i gotta give it to Moby...

LOL!! Oh yeah, Moby owned it that day. :cool:

I literally gasped so loud I scared my dog when you almost went over. Holy smokes! (Pun intended) Amazing job once again!

LOL!! I think it's almost more intense to see than it was to feel :crazyeyes:

GraniteCrystal

5.38 is not a ratio I would recommend for a 44 or with 37's. After getting Moby's hand-me-down rear full float ProRock 60 that already had 5.38's in it, we decided to have our ProRock 44 bumped up as well. We did this knowing that we'd someday upgrade to a 60 front as well.
!

Gotcha. Makes sense.

TheGrendel

damn, can't believe that Rubicat was sporting a Pro 44 in that video. that's all Dynatrac needs to show for a promo of their product. :beer:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
took me long enough but finally had some free time to sit and enjoy the video. Love the laid back feeling of going out just for the fun of it and having some "quiet" family time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another spectacular video! Just like everyone else, I was making all kinds of noise and leaning in my chair as Rubicat teetered. Glad you were able to hold on!

Post #63 was selected at random and as luck would have it, that would be you. You've just WON a WAYALIFE Hoodie - CONGRATULATIONS! :clap2:

Top Bottom