Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
You know what pisses me off??? People that come to the door trying to sell me crap. My policy is, if I want something I will do my research and buy it. I don't want a quote for windows or tree service. And if I did want a quote, it would be from someone that didn't have to go door to door to drum up business. :mad:

I dislike very much those emails you get where I have won some foriegn lottery and all I need to do is send my information or reply to that emai. Get a job and quit trying to suck the life out of those who do work hard.:mad:

David1tontj

You know what pisses me off??? People that come to the door trying to sell me crap. My policy is, if I want something I will do my research and buy it. I don't want a quote for windows or tree service. And if I did want a quote, it would be from someone that didn't have to go door to door to drum up business. :mad:

Oooooo I agree with you soooooo much!!! My wife had a guy come by and offer to clean the carpet. "For free, it's just to get their name out there". Bastards!! They would not leave!!! Took forever to clean the living room(that didn't even need it) and was trying as hard as he could to get us to pay to do the rest of the house (that also didn't need it). Eventually we gave him 20 bucks for a tiny bottle of cleaner just to get him to leave, and then he bitched and moaned about how he had wasted his time!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!! Needless to say my wife will never accept any "free" services from anyone ever again! I still wish I could punch that guy in the throat!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Oooooo I agree with you soooooo much!!! My wife had a guy come by and offer to clean the carpet. "For free, it's just to get their name out there". Bastards!! They would not leave!!! Took forever to clean the living room(that didn't even need it) and was trying as hard as he could to get us to pay to do the rest of the house (that also didn't need it). Eventually we gave him 20 bucks for a tiny bottle of cleaner just to get him to leave, and then he bitched and moaned about how he had wasted his time!!!! Get out of my house!!!!!! Needless to say my wife will never accept any "free" services from anyone ever again! I still wish I could punch that guy in the throat!

Moral of the story there is never anything which is totally free. There is always a catch.

R/
Will

David1tontj

Moral of the story there is never anything which is totally free. There is always a catch.

R/
Will

And she knew they would try to sell her something, but we were literally moving into our house, and the living room was still empty, so she thought I would be ok with it. (I was getting the next load of our stuff out of storage). Would've been great, if he wasn't such a whiny tool!

SDG

Caught the Bug

Especially people who come to your door to sell you their religion.

jesse3638

Hooked
When riding with someone and they leave the windshield wipers on long after it has stopped raining.

Here is one of my wife's: I'm the opposite, when its raining i don't turn my wipers on. I just bump them to clear the windshield once its so obscure It's like my windshield is made of privacy glass. Drives her nuts...haha

Brankz

This just happened today

When the drive thru lady doesn't close the soda lid, & you end up with soda all over your baby jeep and your legs

David1tontj

This just happened today

When the drive thru lady doesn't close the soda lid, & you end up with soda all over your baby jeep and your legs

Awwwww. Your "baby jeep" still needs a sippy cup?? It'll grow up some day! Haha. Jk. That sucks man!

Top Bottom