The College Football Thread

ob_tj

Gotta go with the Alma Mater Fresno State! I didn't go there for long but a year counts right? I also love cal ploy SLO. Wanted to go there and play ball but CSUFS was a better idea at the time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Hey they are in the MAC- which is FBS, maybe one of the worst FBS conferences- but none the less there should be no comparison between those programs! lol

Undefeated in the regular season is still hard to do...and they are in the MAC..; a lot of of great players came out of the MAC and played in the NFL...

benatc1

Hooked
Undefeated in the regular season is still hard to do...and they are in the MAC..; a lot of of great players came out of the MAC and played in the NFL...

Oh you're absolutely correct, going undefeated should never be played down regardless of the level, because that team is still generally built to that level of play, granted usually the teams that stand above have at least one of those players who you exceptional that you are referring to. Having worked about 8 total years in college football in the MAC, MW, big east, smaller schools we always said any win is a good win even if you were supposed to win. Those guys at WM should be proud of the way they fought and hung in today even though they came up short. USC should have won that game based on their level of talent but I bet you and I can agree that it will likely be a quality non conference win for them at the end of the season.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Oh you're absolutely correct, going undefeated should never be played down regardless of the level, because that team is still generally built to that level of play, granted usually the teams that stand above have at least one of those players who you exceptional that you are referring to. Having worked about 8 total years in college football in the MAC, MW, big east, smaller schools we always said any win is a good win even if you were supposed to win. Those guys at WM should be proud of the way they fought and hung in today even though they came up short. USC should have won that game based on their level of talent but I bet you and I can agree that it will likely be a quality non conference win for them at the end of the season.

But did you have Bobby Boucher going #1 in the draft after that amazing season with the Mud Dogs?

#CoachKlienIsAPussy

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

Hey they are in the MAC- which is FBS, maybe one of the worst FBS conferences- but none the less there should be no comparison between those programs! lol

Are they? Why did I think they were FCS? Hmm, well point still stands about talent. Hard for USC to claim that score line was a result of quality competition. There's a different level of athlete getting recruited to those schools. They shouldn't have made it that close. No disrespect to WMU intended.

Ddays

Hooked
Penn State. Hate making predictions though it looks to be a good season. Game against Michigan will set the tone for the rest of the season. That should be a helluva game!

Side point: Is it just me or is Harbaugh the most annoying fucker to watch coach?

Midnsped

Penn State. Hate making predictions though it looks to be a good season. Game against Michigan will set the tone for the rest of the season. That should be a helluva game!

Side point: Is it just me or is Harbaugh the most annoying fucker to watch coach?

Harbaugh defined the term RBF (resting bitch face).

Brute

Hooked
Are they? Why did I think they were FCS? Hmm, well point still stands about talent. Hard for USC to claim that score line was a result of quality competition. There's a different level of athlete getting recruited to those schools. They shouldn't have made it that close. No disrespect to WMU intended.

While that's true, the MAC has produced the likes of Jack Lambert, Randy Moss & Ben Rothlesberger...

Brute

Hooked

I greatly dislike the khaki-clad loudmouth...

I've always hated Harbaugh (as a coach). He is most definitely the whiniest bitch Of a coach I've ever seen.

Top Bottom