Rear Dana 44 diff cover bolts

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know correct size of rear diff cover bolts? 18 JLUR.

I purchased a skid plate, through a vendor who sells products for a certain supporter of this forum...who SUCKS and I will never order their product or recommend them. Skid plate was sent in a sealed box and hardware bag was present but EMPTY. Second time this manuf. has screwed me. There customer service is non-existent as far as I'm concerned. I won't go into all details.

I need the diff bolt size so I can buy them myself somewhere else. Thanks folks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I purchased a skid plate, through a vendor who sells products for a certain supporter of this forum...who SUCKS and I will never order their product or recommend them. Skid plate was sent in a sealed box and hardware bag was present but EMPTY. Second time this manuf. has screwed me. There customer service is non-existent as far as I'm concerned. I won't go into all details.

I need the diff bolt size so I can buy them myself somewhere else. Thanks folks!

Let me guess, you bought a rancho skid thru northridge (first mistake) who is prob blaiming rancho for the missing bolts. Sounds familiar......

Ddays

Hooked

WJCO

Meme King

If I had a JL, I'd pull one and measure it for you. You could always pull the top center one and measure it with a thread gauge or just go to Ace Hardware and match it up. Just make sure it's longer to account for the thickness of the new skid.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Let me guess, you bought a rancho skid thru northridge (first mistake) who is prob blaiming rancho for the missing bolts. Sounds familiar......

I don't purchase from Northridge smart ass. I didn't name vendor or supporter because I didn't want to piss off the moderators. Thought I was being considerate. Wasn't the vendors fault. Is the distributors. Box was sealed from distributor and I have been told by more than one vendor this has been ongoing problem with distributor.

Ddays

Hooked
I don't purchase from Northridge smart ass. I didn't name vendor or supporter because I didn't want to piss off the moderators. Thought I was being considerate. Wasn't the vendors fault. Is the distributors. Box was sealed from distributor and I have been told by more than one vendor this has been ongoing problem with distributor.

:thinking:
Wouldn't it be the manufacturers fault then? Why would a distributor have anything to do with sealing a box that they purchased from the manufacturer? Or are you not following the chain of supply here?

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I don’t recall moderators getting pissed off when people state facts.

WJCO

Meme King
I didn't name vendor or supporter because I didn't want to piss off the moderators. Thought I was being considerate. Wasn't the vendors fault. Is the distributors. Box was sealed from distributor and I have been told by more than one vendor this has been ongoing problem with distributor.

Might as well say the name. Sounds like from your 'research' that you already know/knew they suck balls.

As far as the Rancho product you ordered, I can bet that they would do anything possible to make it right if it were in their control.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Fuck off douche bag. Stop beating around the bush. Fucking say it or don’t post.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rancho

Caught the Bug
If it is us, I have an e-mail in on the correct bolt size.
A parts pack may have not made it in to the diff cover, usually an easy enough fix.
But we are wrapping up a warehouse consolidation and that is taking time.
Feel free to respond here or via PM.

Edit is it the DIFF cover OR skid plate?
SKID PLATE INFO

Matt

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 8.47.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 8.47.32 PM.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Fuck off douche bag. Stop beating around the bush. Fucking say it or don’t post.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Shouldn’t you be studying for your six grade homework or something?
You’re one of those individuals who are more times than not has nothing constructive or helpful. So because of such a low self-esteem you have for yourself you would rather pick a fight or look for a reason to put somebody down and argue Pitiful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom