New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Gonna be a bit but let me know when you wanna run one. I know the guys working the hydros up hwy 4 so I figure when they can quit driving the snowcat to work things should be clear enough to run.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I might run up the slick rock way next weekend just to check things out. I was over the hill in Reno this week and there was still a ton of snow on the pass. Was thinking maybe fordyce to the first crossing or something but doubtful.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I might run up the slick rock way next weekend just to check things out. I was over the hill in Reno this week and there was still a ton of snow on the pass. Was thinking maybe fordyce to the first crossing or something but doubtful.

Let me know what you find. From what I was told there is still a lot of snow at Lk Alpine. Fordyce is a better bet to be snow free as it’s about 2k feet lower.

Brute

Hooked
Sweet! Fordyce ready lol

Let me know what you find. From what I was told there is still a lot of snow at Lk Alpine. Fordyce is a better bet to be snow free as it’s about 2k feet lower.

First week of Sept...I'm down with Fordyce or Dusy...just lmk...

We’re shooting for rubicon mid to late August. Possibly early September depending on scheduling. No better place to test it out I suppose.

Brute

Hooked
We’re shooting for rubicon mid to late August. Possibly early September depending on scheduling. No better place to test it out I suppose.

I'd be good with the Rubicon in early Sept too...just can't wheel in Aug...daughter going to college & fishing in AK...

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I'm good with the 2nd week of Sept...

I've missed two anniversaries on the Rubicon...but your much younger than I am...

Yea you got a couple years on me. Our first anniversary was in Moab though so I knew she was a keeper.

I've also got a couple weeks open in July...pick out a trail...preferably with some fishing, but not a prerequisite...

Loading....please wait...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Yeah all the passes were scheduled to open when I was in Hawaii a few weeks back so I was looking forward to it when I returned. Came back and saw they were bumped another month. I didn’t realize how much snow we got this year.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First week of Sept...I'm down with Fordyce or Dusy...just lmk...

I’m not even sure Dusy will open this year. There is even a possibility for snow up there next weekend. Lol

I think I’ll test it out long before August or September.

A.J.

That is a good looking Jeep! I am worried you'll get bored though because the trails will be to easy for you after rolling in the 2 door so long. Awesome rig though seriously congrats.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom