FREE HAT to the first person who actually offends us! (litebrite)

JimLee

Hooked
Hi, new guy here, I like Jeeps and guns and stuff. Just signed up tonight because I really like Eddie's Youtube videos. After reading this entire thread I just have to say: This forum is fucking epic!! Glad I joined, now off to look at some mods. See everyone around.

And no, i'm not some light brite nation spy or troll, I just clicked on "whats new" and started reading the "By the way i'm an asshole thread" which led to this one. I could definitely enjoy some drinks with some people from this site, that's for sure.

Brute

Hooked
Hi, new guy here, I like Jeeps and guns and stuff. Just signed up tonight because I really like Eddie's Youtube videos. After reading this entire thread I just have to say: This forum is fucking epic!! Glad I joined, now off to look at some mods. See everyone around.

And no, i'm not some light brite nation spy or troll, I just clicked on "whats new" and started reading the "By the way i'm an asshole thread" which led to this one. I could definitely enjoy some drinks with some people from this site, that's for sure.

Advertising bump?...

Ddays

Hooked

LOL, a 6-pack, a slow evening, and the Infirmary thread is epic entertainment!

jdofmemi

That's about the best first post I have read. This guy might just fit in.

USMC Wrangler

Welcome to WAL, Jim! Looks like you’ll be a perfect addition around here! [emoji1787]

Top Bottom