2016 SEMA : Nitro Gear Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

NitroJeepGirl

Welcome to WAL. Do you work for Nitro by chance?

OK. Thanks for being honest. Unfortunately our rules prohibit manufacturers or vendors from participating unless they are a paying advertiser. We'd love to have you here. You have a clean rig. I run nitro gears myself and have had no problems with them. Please contact admin if you'd like to join the forum here:

http://wayalife.com/sendmessage.php

I only joined because wayalife shared my Jeep. I'm don't intend to do any advertising as forums aren't really our target market.

NitroJeepGirl

I'm a little confused... So I've got to pay to be a member here... Just because I work for Nitro? Even though I won't advertise here?

WJCO

Meme King
I'm a little confused... So I've got to pay to be a member here... Just because I work for Nitro? Even though I won't advertise here?

Yes. This was the first rule that YOU agreed to when you signed up:

You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. You also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

No, but if you want to be a regular member here you need a username that is not reflective of your employer, and you must refrain from "advertising" your company's products or otherwise "pimping" them.

NitroJeepGirl

No, but if you want to be a regular member here you need a username that is not reflective of your employer, and you must refrain from "advertising" your company's products or otherwise "pimping" them.

So I just make another account with a different name and don't talk about Nitro? That's simple enough.

GasHog

Anybody feel like a milkshake after looking at this Jeep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Forums work and you would be surprised at how many people are active on them and ask questions.

:beer:

Good luck!

I only joined because wayalife shared my Jeep. I'm don't intend to do any advertising as forums aren't really our target market.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Forums work and you would be surprised at how many people are active on them and ask questions.

:beer:

Good luck!

I agree. Several forum vendors have been helpful to me, and really many of our members. It tends to make me buy their stuff, like the Rancho shocks I just bought.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom