VIDEO : BEAST MODE - EVO Gladiator Transformed + Shakedown Run at Moab EJS

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well...

I have to say that is pretty damn impressive. This appears to solve a lot of the issues we had with the JK and a family of 4+. Of course it doesn't solve my lack of time issue, but I'm glad I haven't pulled the tigger on the second luxury car I've been lusting after. I really don't want to justify having more cars than drivers again.

Thanks for posting this up. :thumb:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
And to think I was starting to get upset that I think I'm probably going to have to sell my Rumble Bee on 40's.... Guess I'll just have to buy one of these and build it up like that! Damn this is a good-looking rig! And it is totally all purpose. I don't think there's anything you couldn't do with that rig!!!! Way to go EVO!!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Ugh, I gotta quit clicking on these damn videos while I'm at work! Another good one as usual. Boy am I glad the wife already has a pickup because I could see one of these in the driveway very easily.
Two Jeeps are already taking up plenty of cash to build, I couldn't imagine 3! :crazyeyes:

jdofmemi

Ugh, I gotta quit clicking on these damn videos while I'm at work! Another good one as usual. Boy am I glad the wife already has a pickup because I could see one of these in the driveway very easily.
Two Jeeps are already taking up plenty of cash to build, I couldn't imagine 3! :crazyeyes:

Pretty much my exact thoughts, except that the wife don't have the truck, I do.

But it will need replaced one day. Look out when the diesel arrives.

wjtstudios

Hooked

I was thinking the same thing. Maintaining/building Three Jeeps might kill me trying to generate the capital. The worst part is that everyone’s builds having even started yet. Once we get Eddie’s, WJCOs, Bubba’s and the rest get going, it’s going to be Unbearable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Well...

I have to say that is pretty damn impressive. This appears to solve a lot of the issues we had with the JK and a family of 4+. Of course it doesn't solve my lack of time issue, but I'm glad I haven't pulled the tigger on the second luxury car I've been lusting after. I really don't want to justify having more cars than drivers again.

Thanks for posting this up. :thumb:

Welcome to Wayalife. Stop by the wave section. Lol.

You getting the bug again? [emoji6]

Top Bottom