New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
There’s 2 reasons we only sell SwitchPros. They’re American made, and they’re easy to install. Did you get the overhead mount?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This was a gift. Not sure on the mount. This will be replacing the “other” panel.

These seem like a great setup. I have the painless one in my two door and it was nice but far from the easiest thing to install. I can see how painless would be great for an old jeep and a rewire but it’s too big and bulky. Looking forward to getting this installed.

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! I love the switchpros, easy to install and clean inside the cab. I mounted the one i had on my black jeep on my lower cross bar of the case with one of those KC clamps. Worked really well for me there

Screenshot_20190518-160108_Photos.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

This was a gift. Not sure on the mount. This will be replacing the “other” panel.

These seem like a great setup. I have the painless one in my two door and it was nice but far from the easiest thing to install. I can see how painless would be great for an old jeep and a rewire but it’s too big and bulky. Looking forward to getting this installed.

Yeah fuck all that. Painless is anything BUT painless. I tried to like their stuff but the SwitchPros is ridiculously easy to install and a simple solid state piece of equipment. The Bluetooth shit works pretty well. If you want a better mount that what you have, go to the website and check it out. Let me know if you’re interested.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah fuck all that. Painless is anything BUT painless. I tried to like their stuff but the SwitchPros is ridiculously easy to install and a simple solid state piece of equipment. The Bluetooth shit works pretty well. If you want a better mount that what you have, go to the website and check it out. Let me know if you’re interested.

Do you have their overhead mount? Is it easy to use? It looks like it would be tiny up there. Currently switches are up there but they are the rocker switches. On the two door I have the rocker switches mounted on the driver side kick panel where the locker switches would be.

Exodus 4x4

Do you have their overhead mount? Is it easy to use? It looks like it would be tiny up there. Currently switches are up there but they are the rocker switches. On the two door I have the rocker switches mounted on the driver side kick panel where the locker switches would be.

I do. I’ll try and remember to take a pic of it tomorrow and post it. It looks really clean and I never notice the switch panel until I need it. I believe it will only work with the latest iteration of SwitchPros though.

USMC Wrangler

I have had the plastic recline kit installed for a couple years now. My boatload of kids and the dog enjoy it. If the mini-me’s crash out back there, now their heads don’t slump over so easily. Zero issues with it’s functionality so far.

I used a Painless universal harness on a ‘68 Ford F100 many years ago. It took 6 weekends to get it all done. So, yeah, not so painless.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have had the plastic recline kit installed for a couple years now. My boatload of kids and the dog enjoy it. If the mini-me’s crash out back there, now their heads don’t slump over so easily. Zero issues with it’s functionality so far.

I used a Painless universal harness on a ‘68 Ford F100 many years ago. It took 6 weekends to get it all done. So, yeah, not so painless.

Good to know on the plastic kit.

I can’t have the painless kit even if I wanted due to a dual battery tray.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got out and did some wheeling this weekend with piginajeep. About 1200 miles total and about 300 on dirt. Didn’t go too crazy cause it was the dogs first time out and I thought I had a shock blown out. Turns out it wasn’t a shock.

IMG_7840.jpg

IMG_7844.jpg

IMG_7855.jpg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I think you did more off road miles this weekend than I have since I owned mine. I need to get out more😔

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Just saw this thread. Congrats Overlander, you're new Jeep is pretty fucking sweet! (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit envious)

...where are you going to park the JT?

Top Bottom