The Butters JK Build

Stotch

Caught the Bug
That’s a smart idea with hanging the slider from the ladder. I’m just now getting to preping mine for primer/paint I’m gonna have to try that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks. It works pretty good, but I wish I had a taller A frame ladder. It's only a few inches off the ground so it's hard to get the underside. It beats painting one side at a time though.

WJCO

Meme King
That’s a smart idea with hanging the slider from the ladder. I’m just now getting to preping mine for primer/paint I’m gonna have to try that.

Thanks. It works pretty good, but I wish I had a taller A frame ladder. It's only a few inches off the ground so it's hard to get the underside. It beats painting one side at a time though.

We use the metal straps that hold up our garage door opener. Those are secured right to the roof framing. Just some bailing wire tied safely and you can hang some good weight to there for painting.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
We use the metal straps that hold up our garage door opener. Those are secured right to the roof framing. Just some bailing wire tied safely and you can hang some good weight to there for painting.
Thanks, nice tip!

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Starting to remove some of the "old" hardware lol
IMG_20190519_135759.jpg
IMG_20190519_134640.jpg
IMG_20190519_134542.jpg
IMG_20190519_134800.jpg
Better than the damage I would've got without them, but I'll be happier when I have some more stout ones on.

Top Bottom