Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

Jkratt

What happened. I feel like I missed something. I watched the video and did not see where Eddie bashed anybody. He got a driveshaft and clearly it should have been balanced when he purchased it. It was too short for the front and had to be lengthened. I get it. Rebalance.

At the cost of all these parts they should be correct from the get go. I don't get the bashing. #uck. Just do what you claim to do. Is that hard?

The jeep community is tight. Make a good product you get lots of sales. Screw the customer, fuck off.

My take only.

It’s been said before. I seriously think that with Jeep bash just concluding, SEMA right around the corner and the gladiator being all the rage right now companies are looking for an edge and a way to set themselves apart from the rest of the industry. Companies like EVO, Synergy and PSC (just to name a few) are able to continue to innovate. While bottom feeders like Tom Woods need to start shit just so they can stay in the conversation. Aside from it being pathetic, it hurts their business more than it helps. I live 10 minutes from their shop... think I’ll go put a WAYALIFE decal on their front door since they are using Eddie and Cindy to stay relevant, only seems right they rep the folks helping them to stay in the conversation.

WJCO

Meme King
While bottom feeders like Tom Woods need to start shit just so they can stay in the conversation. I live 10 minutes from their shop... think I’ll go put a WAYALIFE decal on their front door since they are using Eddie and Cindy to stay relevant.

:cheesy: :thumb:

jdofmemi

It’s been said before. I seriously think that with Jeep bash just concluding, SEMA right around the corner and the gladiator being all the rage right now companies are looking for an edge and a way to set themselves apart from the rest of the industry. Companies like EVO, Synergy and PSC (just to name a few) are able to continue to innovate. While bottom feeders like Tom Woods need to start shit just so they can stay in the conversation. Aside from it being pathetic, it hurts their business more than it helps. I live 10 minutes from their shop... think I’ll go put a WAYALIFE decal on their front door since they are using Eddie and Cindy to stay relevant, only seems right they rep the folks helping them to stay in the conversation.

Picture please!

Elroy231

[emoji106][emoji23][emoji23] wayalife sticker is a bad ass idea. This shit reminds me of the the hip hop artists of the 90s having there beefs. Always ended up in record sales. I have stock drive shafts. I'll need some upgrades in the future. Thanks to Wayalife I know where to place my money. Wood is good for fires

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a new comment that just came in on this video. Guess these guys all think that the whole sum of offroaders only exist on FB and anyone who doesn't agree with them are just sheep. LOL

Jeep Jeep.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
All of this is why social media needs to just be shut off. People don’t realize there are people on the other side of the computer. Threats of violence is ridiculous and illegal. I can guarantee these fucks are just sitting back saying “Hold my beer and watch me internet wheel over WAL”. It’s really sad that people have become so sensitive. As mentioned numerous times Eddie was simply sharing his experience. Yes he was disappointed as I think most would have been after spending hard earned money on a product to only have issues with it. This sense of entitlement and lack of personal accountability is out of control. As always they can say what ever they want or believe by god forbid anyone respond or stand up for their friends, which is what we are on here. Even if most of us have never met. TW could be gods gift to driveshafts and I wouldn’t purchase one based on their integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All of this is why social media needs to just be shut off. People don’t realize there are people on the other side of the computer. Threats of violence is ridiculous and illegal. I can guarantee these fucks are just sitting back saying “Hold my beer and watch me internet wheel over WAL”. It’s really sad that people have become so sensitive. As mentioned numerous times Eddie was simply sharing his experience. Yes he was disappointed as I think most would have been after spending hard earned money on a product to only have issues with it. This sense of entitlement and lack of personal accountability is out of control. As always they can say what ever they want or believe by god forbid anyone respond or stand up for their friends, which is what we are on here. Even if most of us have never met. TW could be gods gift to driveshafts and I wouldn’t purchase one based on their integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well said. It’s pretty fuckin pathetic to be honest. I guess this is what participation trophies and a diet consisting of laundry detergent creates.

deantac

I bought a Tom Wood rear shaft back around 99, replaced it 2000 .... Just was not a good drive shaft.

I remember Tom got a lot of shit on Pirate4x4 because he was claiming his shafts was on competitors jeeps at rock crawling competitions back in the early 2000's... he was putting stickers on jeeps in the pits that didn't have his products and claiming so.

jesse3638

Hooked
I bought a Tom Wood rear shaft back around 99, replaced it 2000 .... Just was not a good drive shaft.

I remember Tom got a lot of shit on Pirate4x4 because he was claiming his shafts was on competitors jeeps at rock crawling competitions back in the early 2000's... he was putting stickers on jeeps in the pits that didn't have his products and claiming so.

Trolling Social Media saves him from having to travel and sneak around slapping stickers on things. Seems he's still up to the same ol form of bad press just a new day and age.

WJCO

Meme King
Sounds like Tom needs to see his Chinese medicine man and discuss getting his Wood working again.

Top Bottom