What's in your humidor?

WJCO

Meme King
Just tried the Acid 20. This was amazing. Very unique flavor and aroma. Wrapper is sweetened with something too. I'll definitely be buying more of these in the future.

KIMG0022.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just tried the Acid 20. This was amazing. Very unique flavor and aroma. Wrapper is sweetened with something too. I'll definitely be buying more of these in the future.

You got me thinkin about it... Had to light up. I’ll have to find a 20.

IMG_1615.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Just smoked this one. Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro. Willy himself talked me into this. Tons of cool tobacco specs on this. Pretty decent.

DSC04293.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Smoking yet another Acid 20. For any of you on the fence about about​ this brown stick, just man up and put it in your mouth (no homo). I heard a rumour that these may be limited edition.

IMG_20191025_192446_458.jpg

Ever since you introduced me to these, it's been all I smoke. I convinced Smoker Friendly to order a box, and I've been picking one up every time I want a cigar. About half the box left now.

Sent from my SM-N970U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Got this in the mail with some cigars. Not sure if it's true but it uses words I've never heard of and is printed on pretty paper, so it probably is. Pretty cool read.

DSC08908 (1).jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Was in Old Town San Diego this weekend so I had to stop at Racine & Laramie. Got an Empty Cohiba Box for $5 to store my Pipes... a Comacho, an Acid, a Delicioso and a Racine.

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom