The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hahah thats me. go fuck yourself eddie

LOL!! Sorry, don't have a clue as to who you are. I will say that I am impressed with the amount of time you must have spent looking for this screen shot. Hell, I can't even remember when I posted it. :crazyeyes:

longarmwj

Pretty sure that’s the highschool age daddy funded fuck boy who cussed me out on instagram months ago for having the Wayalife windshield banner and then blocked me like the pussy he is

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

This thread is epic. I have read about 15 pages from last going back and it is full of win and fail. I get a good chuckle from internet tough guys.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos :cheesy:

IMG_7025.jpg

Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on. :crazyeyes:

WJCO

Meme King
This one comes from a hell_bent_jl ......

View attachment 329349

Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...d-fucking-forum-than-Facebook-Fuck-this-place

For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama :thinking:

Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.

longarmwj

Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers :rolleyes2:

But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Outside of YouTube, I haven't seen too much hate coming my way in a while but I did just get the following on our IG page. This one comes from a hell_bent_jl and apparently, Cooper cut me off, Patagonia wanted to sponsor me but won't now because I would never run china tires and now I sucking on Mel for Nittos :cheesy:

View attachment 329349

Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on. :crazyeyes:

What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Abntroop

View attachment 329349

At this point, you’re just going to have to figure out how to adapt this into the WAL logo [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] View attachment 329351

Typed on my iPhone with my Jimmy Dean sausage fingers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't take long to find out who this douchebag was:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...d-fucking-forum-than-Facebook-Fuck-this-place

For someone who thinks this forum has more fucking drama than Facebook, it's kind of ironic he went onto Instagram and replied to a tire post and tried to start drama :thinking:

Also, if you look at his special thread above, seems like this guy is all about drama.

WTF?? Starting to make all kinds of sense now :naw:

Right because you clearly didn't state, in the thread, that the only reason you went to Nittos was because the Coopers were too wide and that you would have preferred to stay with Coopers :rolleyes2:

But if people listened to fact and reason, they couldn't spread rumors and lies to hate on, and that's no fun apparently.

Really, they just need to listen but like you said, that would prevent them from hating and there's no fun in that.

What a dick, must have had an uncledaddy growing up!
As much as you love Coopers, anyone can see that you like to change it up with tires every now and then.

Yup, we like to change things up and really, we were just glad that Mel had something available that could help us out. :yup:

Top Bottom