VIDEO : Cooper Tire STT PRO Performance - 2 Years of Testing Out on the Trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh also, GREAT video! Love it!!

LOL! Thank you :)

I have had mine over a year and am very happy with them, great looking tire as well. My buddy is the product manager for these tires and others at Cooper so I sent him the link to your video, I am sure he will be impressed.

No kidding?? That's so awesome, thank you :wings:

My next tire...gettin that fo sho...

I think you'll love them :yup:

Nice Video.. I'm loving mine so far.. they have performed great so far.

Glad to see we're not the only ones who love these tires :rock:

Clark Griswold

He already watched it and commented how awesome it was, he is sending it out to the rest of his team so who knows maybe someone will reach out to you, I will keep in touch with him.

Sent from my VS987 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Quite the testimonial! Cooper STT Pro’s will be my next tire, albeit in a smaller LT285 70 R17 size. Still a year out and waiting impatiently.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video and awesome review! We will definitely be upgrading to these when we wear out our new tires!

Glad you liked it. Seeing is believing :thumb:

He already watched it and commented how awesome it was, he is sending it out to the rest of his team so who knows maybe someone will reach out to you, I will keep in touch with him.

Thank you so much for that. We really appreciate it. Our review of our Coopers is sincere - we LOVE them :yup:

Sessoms14X

20170713_104640.jpg

I SO wanted to run these when I made the jump to 37s but trail jeeps just couldn't get them to work with my Machetes ☹ so I had to go back to the trail grapplers. I do know of people who run that set so I dunno....🤔

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love my coopers! After seeing what they did for you I had to get a set! This past year has been awesome with them in the mud, snow, and rain here in the east!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 291763

I SO wanted to run these when I made the jump to 37s but trail jeeps just couldn't get them to work with my Machetes [emoji852] so I had to go back to the trail grapplers. I do know of people who run that set so I dunno....[emoji848]

Lol seriously!?! They couldn’t mount them. Wow just wow. Another reason I stopped doing business with them. Such a simple task.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Quite the testimonial! Cooper STT Pro’s will be my next tire, albeit in a smaller LT285 70 R17 size. Still a year out and waiting impatiently.

285 is a good size. I think you'll really like them :yup:

I SO wanted to run these when I made the jump to 37s but trail jeeps just couldn't get them to work with my Machetes ☹ so I had to go back to the trail grapplers. I do know of people who run that set so I dunno....🤔

Really? Did they say why? I'm pretty sure that Machetes are similar to Chamber Pro II's and I had no problems getting them to work. :thinking:

Love my coopers! After seeing what they did for you I had to get a set! This past year has been awesome with them in the mud, snow, and rain here in the east!

Glad to hear a first person account of how they do back east and in the mud :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the great video..

Glad you liked it, thanks!

Well executed video and thank you for sharing your experience[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you. We figured it was a better way to show how well these tires have worked out for us. :yup:

Lol seriously!?! They couldn’t mount them. Wow just wow. Another reason I stopped doing business with them. Such a simple task.....

Honestly, I really don't understand what the problem was :idontknow:

jeeeep

Hooked
that video made my spring fever worse!! but awesome!!

can't wait to get long overdue maintenance done and out wheeling!

I need new tires and am on the fence.

I like the Coopers but the audible factor for a daily driver, mostly freeway has me on hold.

another set of BFG's or Coopers :thinking:

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

Too bad you weren't able to find a shop local to you that knew what they were doing in order to make this happen, you likely would have enjoyed these tires.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I like the Coopers but the audible factor for a daily driver, mostly freeway has me on hold.

Honestly, I found that the last set of BFG MT's I ran were just as audible. Toyo MT's had a lot less sound.

Sessoms14X

Really? Did they say why? I'm pretty sure that Machetes are similar to Chamber Pro II's and I had no problems getting them to work. :thinking:

Dang I gotta think back.... I think they said that the way the inner part of the tire kinda slanted down or out and the thickness made it difficult to set the bead..... I could be saying that wrong but they showed me the difference between that and how the trail grapplers looked

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

They are honestly super quiet for how aggressive they are. I have been DD on these now for a year, a lot of highway miles, and love how surprisingly quiet they are

Top Bottom