UFC 202 And beyond - who ya got?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Do you have UFC fight pass also or just espn?

I’m liking fight pass more and more. It took me months before I actually watched anything on it but submission underground and the contender series have been great.

I don’t have it yet. I’ve been fighting it. So stupid they have SAP contender series on ESPN but not regular. I watch a lot of YouTube now that I don’t have cable and they have been adding so many fights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea. It’s ghey. I hate all these subscription services. Espn, UFC, FloGrappling, and then still having to pay per view at least once a month. It’s retarded

Did everyone get their money’s worth?
Decent card all around. Although I’m still mourning the loss of Ryan Hall 😭. lol
Glad they gave the new guy Kris Moutinho fight of the nigh. He took an absolute ass whooping but continued to push forward and chase O’malley around.
Aldana looked amazing, bummer she missed weight. The big boys put on a show and Tuivasa gave the fans what they want. A nasty knockout and slamming beers out of dirty shoes. 🤮
Connor. Meh. Hate that asshole and wished we got to see the diamond pound the living dog shit out of him.

How the UFC continues to dupe me into buying this shit is what’s amazing. 70 bucks for a non championship main event and a streaming service that brings back memories of using dial up AOL. Anyhoo. Already looking forward to buying 265! 🤣🤣

Top Bottom