2019 Drummond Island July 31, 2019 - August 4, 2019

a_aron

I'm new to the forum but not Jeeps or Drummond. We have a Red JKU and coincidentally will already be on the island that whole week camping at Yacht Haven. It would be awesome to meet you all and jump on the trails for a day or two with you all. If it's ok, you could count us (wife and teenage son) in for Thursday on the trails, as I think we head back on Friday.
IMG_0185 2.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm new to the forum but not Jeeps or Drummond. We have a Red JKU and coincidentally will already be on the island that whole week camping at Yacht Haven. It would be awesome to meet you all and jump on the trails for a day or two with you all. If it's ok, you could count us (wife and teenage son) in for Thursday on the trails, as I think we head back on Friday.
View attachment 328487

Sweet, you found the thread! I’ll add you to the list. We do the main trails Thursday and Friday and then hit Turtle Ridge on Saturday. There will be a lot more info posted up as we get closer.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Looks like I may have another Jeep with me. Is that a problem? Booking today if all is good

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Got it. Just ordered. It’s like 35 total for the pass and license in case anyone wants to know

Top Bottom