Backspace and Offset, How do they relate?

bonedaddy

Thread Revival!

Verifying some offset/backspacing info and came across this - it's like Offset and Backspacing for Dummies!

Figured it deserved the revival!

Donnie

Discount Tire

Verifying some offset/backspacing info and came across this - it's like Offset and Backspacing for Dummies!

Figured it deserved the revival!

Donnie

Offset and backspace for Dummies, I love it :clap2: Hopefully this write-up helped you out.

If we can be of assistance in any way please let us know.

JK007

Running stock width full float Axles on 35" tires with 3.5" Lift.

The Axles require 8x6.5 LUG what Backspacing and Offset Should I go to avoid Tires sticking out of the Fender and No rub

Note: Currently running 20x9 with 5.71 backspacing and +18mm Offset and tIres do stick out a little bit from from fender but no rubbing.

Discount Tire

The Axles require 8x6.5 LUG what Backspacing and Offset Should I go to avoid Tires sticking out of the Fender and No rub

Note: Currently running 20x9 with 5.71 backspacing and +18mm Offset and tIres do stick out a little bit from from fender but no rubbing.

Hi, JK007-

How far out would you say your current wheels and tires sit outside of the fender and is this with the aftermarket axles or factory axles?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Full width axles and eight lug for 35’s? Little overkill, no?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom