New JL owner

ScottK

I had a 2014 JK and sold it more than a year ago and bought a Tacoma ( I know WTF) however at the time I was tired of the JK and wanted something different. My wife's DD is a F250 (Diesel) and not very commuter friendly, especially stop and go and only 7 miles for her to get to work. So if we are getting another vehicle it should be dual purpose right.......went to the dealer yesterday to look and bought a 2018 JL Rubicon 2 door. We didn't need the 4 door since we have the Tacoma and Ford. It is only the 2 of us plus our dog. We drove home, grabbed the dog and hit the trails in Big Bear............no mall crawling here, It was pretty cool to drive a brand new vehicle from the dealer to the dirt where it belongs. We plan on using it for what it is built for. Gotta say, we love it! What an upgrade from the JK. Everything feels so much more refined and seems the quality is back. Looking forward to talking and learning with everyone about the new JL's. I have been watching Eddies's videos and I think I will pick up a set of LOD sliders if they make them for the 2 door. Here are some pics.

20180922_145041.jpg
20180922_145058.jpg
20180922_173657.jpg
IMG_2145.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE! The 2-door JL's really do look so much nicer than the 2-door JK's did bone stock.

ScottK

Nice! I like the look of a stock JL 2 door more than the stock JK. Welcome back to the Jeep family! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks, looking froward to many more miles on the trails.

Welcome to WAYALIFE! The 2-door JL's really do look so much nicer than the 2-door JK's did bone stock.

Thanks, this time around didn't see a need for the 4 door. We are loving the 2 door.

Welcome to Wayalife from New Mexico. Good looking JL!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks

Congrats on the new Jeep! Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland 👋

Thanks

Congratulations, loving the color. Glad to hear it’s being used like it should!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks, I am digging the metallic.

Top Bottom