Nfl 2019

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Packers showing a pretty dominating performance until the NFL stepped in.... Still managed to route the Cowboys... and that missed field goal, classic!

Pack looking good. Fix a few more things and we’ll be rolling!

74CJ5

So this is what it's like to be 1-4?
Thankfully, not used to this shit as a Steelers fan. What a fucked up year. 2 hurt QB's and we're one hit away from Brock Osweiler being our starting QB :eek:

No kidding. It’s gonna be a rough year.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
No kidding. It’s gonna be a rough year.

8-8's not out of the question. Gonna be a bitch though. At least they've been in every game except for the first one against the Pats. No such thing as moral victories but they're close. That 3rd string QB looked pretty damn good today. Kid looks like he has promise....

Brute

Hooked
8-8's not out of the question. Gonna be a bitch though. At least they've been in every game except for the first one against the Pats. No such thing as moral victories but they're close. That 3rd string QB looked pretty damn good today. Kid looks like he has promise....

Kapernick is still looking for a job...

Ddays

Hooked
I’d rather have them bring Bubby Brister back. He’s only 57 right now.

Entertaining guy but he was as dumb as a box of rocks. Remember when he said it was hard to play in the old Three Rivers Stadium because the wind blew in off of the lake? :rolleyes2:

jdofmemi

Entertaining guy but he was as dumb as a box of rocks. Remember when he said it was hard to play in the old Three Rivers Stadium because the wind blew in off of the lake? :rolleyes2:

Yes, but there is just something more innocent about that kind of dumb.

Now is AB and CK play catch, and put it on pay per view for a dime, they probably couldn't buy a cup of coffee.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Tough to be a Lions fan tonight. Lots of questionable calls / no calls that went the Packers way. Oh well, 5 and 1 with the Raiders (and Brute) coming to town.

Ddays

Hooked
Duck Dynasty in Pittsburgh?...

Cool guy, you want to see folks like him succeed when given the chance. He did well - that lone interception he had should have been a catch - the WR should't have let that DB push him out of the way.

Have fun at Lambeau. I had a chance to see the Steelers play there several years ago but it was a day or so before Christmas & I didn't want to be away from the fam that close.

Top Bottom