You're Doing It Wrong

wjtstudios

Hooked
Agreed I’d have a hard time buying a new Chevy on looks, at least the new GMC is still driveable

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I agree with you on Chevy. I have been a Chevy guy my whole life but they have brought nothing new to the table in years. I recently sold my 2010 GMC 2500HD and purchased a 2018 F150 and couldn't be happier. I have never been a Dodge fan and dont think I ever will but that's just me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree on the GMCs, much better than the Chevy. It’s a little thing, but I can’t stand the side mirrors. They look like a complete afterthought.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

I agree on the GMCs, much better than the Chevy. It’s a little thing, but I can’t stand the side mirrors. They look like a complete afterthought.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I heard they were for better visibility and I’ll admit the way the Ram mirrors pivot horizontally the view was a lot better than my GMC

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Hahah. Definately a bonus for the civic!
I see a lot of these over here in Pa as well. The shop I now take Gruff to for electrical stufff has these in the parking lot along with the Subaru's with trash can exhausts on them. I asked one of the kids about the tires and he also said they only last a few months. The camber aside, some of the cars look pretty damn cool with the body kits and such added on. Eh, different strokes. At least they don't have those goddamn Spartan grilles for Civics :mad:

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom