You're Doing It Wrong

G-mansjk

Saw this crazy lady today and was laughing so hard I was in tears. The gas station attendant asked if I was okay. All I could do was point the the tweak job. He said she'd been there for hours scrubbing away. Then he says "in all fairness the car wash is down". Haha she's just getting her money's worth I guess 20190529_140349.jpg 20190529_140346.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Saw this crazy lady today and was laughing so hard I was in tears. The gas station attendant asked if I was okay. All I could do was point the the tweak job. He said she'd been there for hours scrubbing away. Then he says "in all fairness the car wash is down". Haha she's just getting her money's worth I guess View attachment 328163 View attachment 328164

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahahahaha that’s a first for me. Toooo funny

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Walked past this knucklehead & had to go back & take pics. Why would you add an extension to the carrier so that the wheel sticks out this far from the snubbers? :thinking:

bump.jpg

Oh, nevermind :rolleyes2:

4wp.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Tesla Pickup Truck

Good grief, how in the hell did he go from all of the pretty cool looking concepts out there to the ugly fucker unveiled at the press conf this week? :icon_crazy:

tesla-pickup-truck-1.jpg

truck-4.jpg

:cheesy: This looks like a kindergartener drew it! Or Elon when he was high.

TeslaCybertruckElectricPickupTruckFront34ViewinHanger2-final.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Top Bottom