Kill it With Fire

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Saw this today. At first I saw a JK...then I thought, no, I saw a Land Rover or something like it....then I said......NNOOOOOO. It was a JK.

How could y....why wou....

IMG_20180612_180444.jpg IMG_20180612_203549.jpg

Edit:. I should note this is in the Kansas City suburbs....there's no Serengeti anywhere f#*@ing close!!! The only thing this guy was probably hunting was Crocs(since we were at Scheels sports store).....and not the kind with teeth!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Saw this today. At first I saw a JK...then I thought, no, I saw a Land Rover or something like it....then I said......NNOOOOOO. It was a JK.

How could y....why wou....

View attachment 303581 View attachment 303582

Edit:. I should note this is in the Kansas City suburbs....there's no Serengeti anywhere f#*@ing close!!! The only thing this guy was probably hunting was Crocs(since we were at Scheels sports store).....and not the kind with teeth!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Wonders if he is really tall an needed the extra headroom 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤪

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Lol ... well I'm not 90 but am older than 20 let's just say I'm somewhere in there ...
I've always used old enough to know better ,young enough to not care and still be able to enjoy it ... or then there is always .. if it's to loud your to old ...

The thing I get I kick out of is things I grew up with as new are now classics so i guess i am as well .. 🤣🤪🤣🤪

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom