Dune's Day!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Yes, it's where most of my older pics are hosted. I don't understand what the problem with photobucket is....I see it just fine...I don't see the issue, am I missing something? Is it because of the mobile browser?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Ok, I think I figured out what everyone's beef is (mobile app)...rehosted the files locally here...apologies, just that Im on a dozen forums so it makes it easier to cross-post, but will try and host stuff locally. :thumb:

(My original post is fixed, but everyone who quoted me still has the photobucket pics in their post.)

StrizzyChris

Yes, it's where most of my older pics are hosted. I don't understand what the problem with photobucket is....I see it just fine...I don't see the issue, am I missing something? Is it because of the mobile browser?

I think it's an iPhone/Apple thing. Never had issues with my droid on the app :idontknow:

StrizzyChris

No pic=didn't happen! I actually don't want to see it....I was debating on that or my GenRight carrier and don't want to be jealous that I can't have both

Chevy Dave

Not sure how I missed this thread. Here's my dune 2 door sport 6 speed. 2014 model I ordered last year took delivery in August. Budget boost, 33s, bumper, winch, LEDs the usual blah blah blah lol 1403333608369.jpg
Instagram edit
1403333643951.jpg
Wannabe wheeling
1403333665499.jpg
OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

PLucas

Banned
What! You too? I thought I was the only one... I’ve had this Dune Rubi since last May of 2014. I believe I was the only Dune in this year (2015) New Year Kick Off Run.

DSC03412-F.jpg

cajun

Here's mine. I've only had it about 2 months. Only had 7 miles on it. I can't wait to take it out and test the new mods. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433725825.853285.jpg

Top Bottom