Dynamat Hoodliner and Xtreme Installed in Engine Bay!

KSomes

Hey guys,

I'm sure most people don't know, but I have a fairly new YouTube channel dedicated to my Jeep. I have been trying to find time to install my Dynamat Hoodliner since December, but finally did so just two days ago.

The Hoodliner is basically a 3/4" foam pad placed under your hood to reduce engine noise and temperatures. I installed it over some Dynamat Xtreme to get the most out of it as well. Although I ran out of tape, it looks pretty good! I am happy with the way it has come out. I haven't had much time to test it, but I will update this as soon as I do.

I would really appreciate anyone checking out the video!

IMG_1110.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

JAGS

Hooked
This isn't going to end well. You're not allowed to pimp your channel here. I'd delete the contents of your post ASAP.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Dear OP, quit posting links to other forums, your YouTube channel and other dumb stuff please. Thank you for your understanding.

KSomes

I'll delete everything, didn't know that was a rule. Just gotta get home from work in a but and do so.

WJCO

Meme King
If you want to pimp your ride here, start a build thread. Don't direct traffic outside the website to other social media sites.

KSomes

If you want to pimp your ride here, start a build thread. Don't direct traffic outside the website to other social media sites.

I hear ya, just didn't get the memo till now. I'll start a build, just a new channel so I've just been excited to share it.

Top Bottom