Drinking and thinking.

G-mansjk

I'm pretty sure this and my wave are the only soberish post I've had Haha!!! Being buzzed is the only time I like reading.

That's right I'm a window licker, I can't spell, my grammar sucks!!!!

Brute

Hooked
If a tree falls in the woods and dosen't make a sound did it still fall. Also purple definitely purple.

Yea I don’t think that’s how the saying goes...lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Does sound shit in the woods?

I actually think it’s “If a tree falls, does it shit on the woods?”

"If a tree falls on you in the woods, you're shit outta luck".....I'm pretty sure that's how it goes...

Was driving the jeep all weekend. Didn't get any waves today, realized after the 5th time I was in the work vehicle..and laughed at myself...wasn't drunk either. Anyone else getting old...good habits are hard to break I guess.

Brute

Hooked
Was driving the jeep all weekend. Didn't get any waves today, realized after the 5th time I was in the work vehicle..and laughed at myself...wasn't drunk either. Anyone else getting old...good habits are hard to break I guess.

Ha...I still wave at jeeps when I was driving my Superduty...

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I do the same in my truck almost everyday... another reason for a JT, I could drive my truck and still be in my Jeep! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Question to all. If you could work 20 hours a week and live your dream life, would you do it. Dont ask questions, simple yes or no. Would you do it. 20 hours a week for your absolute dream life. After you answer the question, philosophize how we as a species could make it happen. So that the entire population of the planet could have their basic needs met. 6 shots in by the way.....let's change shit for the better. Ask how , dont say we cant.

WJCO

Meme King
Question to all. If you could work 20 hours a week and live your dream life, would you do it. Dont ask questions, simple yes or no. Would you do it. 20 hours a week for your absolute dream life. After you answer the question, philosophize how we as a species could make it happen. So that the entire population of the planet could have their basic needs met. 6 shots in by the way.....let's change shit for the better. Ask how , dont say we cant.

That question will be answered this Sunday night at WWE Suuuuppppeeerrrr Sllaaammm!!!!!!!!!

IMG_20191012_011114_344.jpg

longarmwj

I’m too sober for this deep of thinking. Time to break out the Gin

Top Bottom