JANE... a CALAMITY No More!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone, we really do appreciate it. :blush:

She looks right at home. Nice resto. What are you going to do when you run out of ways to have custom WAYALIFE plates? Is that when all the sweet rides stop?[emoji23]

LOL!! I'll worry about it when I get there. Until then, I hope to find and add a few more to the stable :yup:

The old iron with the modern touches is beautiful. That color looks amazing in the sun all dressed up :clap2:

We weren't sure how well it would work out and contemplated just sticking with all stock parts but after seeing it like this, we're super happy that we added the modern touches. Glad to hear you like it too.

daddyusmaximus

Wow, that came out real good. Takes me back to a simpler time. I long for my first CJ5, windshield down, no roll bar, low back seats...

kpig

Eddie,
Any plans on some recording some mild trails with Jane? Looking forward to it if so. Nice job.
Thanks for sharing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie,
Any plans on some recording some mild trails with Jane? Looking forward to it if so. Nice job.
Thanks for sharing.

Yup, that's the plan anyway. Never bought this CJ5 to just make pretty and shelve away. We intend to take her out and run some of the milder local trails with her.

Eddie, i have to compliment you on your unending creativity. You have came up with more damn ways to make WAYALIFE into a vanity plate than i ever thought possible. Lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome job. Love the clean lines and minimalist interior. Congrats!

Thanks! If only we could go back to a time when a Jeep or any vehicle for that matter could be made so simple.

Eddie, i have to compliment you on your unending creativity. You have came up with more damn ways to make WAYALIFE into a vanity plate than i ever thought possible. Lol.

:cheesy: Believe me, it's getting harder to come up with new ones :crazyeyes:

Looks awesome!

Thanks Ray! Been too long since we've seen you and Rachel. We need to fix that :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
Been meaning to post up. Had a chance to look at all the pics the other day.

What an awesome job you guys did tearing down and building back up Jane. She looks great. [emoji41][emoji106]

T_rav

Looking great! I wasn't too sure about that factory color when you chose it but seeing it now completely changes my mind.

Ddays

Hooked
What a beaut! Do you plan on putting a top on jane or leaving her topless?

I always got a kick out of those speedos. 90mph in one of these? :eek: I never wanted to drive my buddies over 45!!

20161231203551-42e1cf69.jpg

Top Bottom