Az group

Randy Tadevich

this would work for me!

How about everyone else?

22nd also works well Randy, if it works for others.

Let me know what kind of steaks to get!
I looked at ticket prices for Barrett and they have gone up. So we have decided to go on sunday the 22nd for a fourth of the cost. Needless to say, if you guys end up doing it that day, I will catch you guys on another build or on a run. BTW.....I plan on doing Elvis and Jackhandle with a couple jeeps so far if anyone wants to run these trails this sat the 14th.

Sent from my LGLS740 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unrelated note, but a few months ago I was selling some poison spyder body armor on Craigslist and met a guy and his two kids in a parking lot. Really nice family. I think he had a brown jk with a bikini top, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, he's the guy to pointed me toward wayalife. Out of curiosity, does this ring a bell to anyone? Are any of you him?

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chris4x4

I found the site when I was looking for answers on JW Speaker Fog lights. Didn't have an answer........but.........I stayed anyway.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
As long as my dw is fixed I will be running crown king Saturday morning! Run up the back side and back down the front with lunch at the top. Anyone is welcome and should have more details tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Randy Tadevich

Thinking we need to get a large group of keeps from AZ together for a run soon! I'm in flagstaff I know there's at least one or two others up here along with all the guys in phx and Tucson. Would there be much interest? If so let's plan out a time and trail!

I just went back to your original post from Oct RockinAz, thanks for posting the idea. But we have all yet got together for a run. It would be nice to put a face to the log in names and check out some of your rigs. Would a long three day weekend work? It might better for those that need to travel. Any suggestions.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I just went back to your original post from Oct RockinAz, thanks for posting the idea. But we have all yet got together for a run. It would be nice to put a face to the log in names and check out some of your rigs. Would a long three day weekend work? It might better for those that need to travel. Any suggestions.

I know I probably can't get any more time off until April. But I can't always drive down on a Friday night to wherever we get together

depends where, but I am pretty open from next week on!

We should plan a huge july 4th run somewhere!

Top Bottom