Badge of Honour - Corporate Jeep thing

Serg5000

I just did the Topanga Mall Trail and Lee Iacocca called me personally to congratulate me. He's sending me the emblem off his 1985 Le Baron.

It'll be a nice reminder of a day in which I saved over 30% on a pair of trail khakis.

Brilliant man. Brilliant.

saFFFari

jkpete said:
I'm pretty sure I saw you on the cajon pass a couple weeks ago we passed each other a couple times. I recognize the trail badges and of coarse the rest of the jeep. But the badges caught my eye when I first passed you. Your rig looks good. Pete
hey Pete!! Yeah that was me.. I was on my way to check out some puppy's for my kids (Christmas gift) in hesperia . Went back up that way again this weekend to pick them up- had to wait for the 1st shots. I Remember u very well.. My girlfriend and I were drooling over your wheels and color choice (commando green). Dude your wheels look massive... Those can't possibly be 37's... 38, 40's?

saFFFari

jkpete said:
I'm pretty sure I saw you on the cajon pass a couple weeks ago we passed each other a couple times. I recognize the trail badges and of coarse the rest of the jeep. But the badges caught my eye when I first passed you. Your rig looks good. Pete
ty btw, :) ~Brian

RamP

To get back OT. I've been pretty happy with the BOH program. I haven't wheeled in an area with no cell service yet and after one more badge the closest one is on Drummond Island.

noroad

So i have a question it is to late for me as i have already gotten a couple, but here is the problem i have with this after i have jumped into it. Vin number!!! who has this info and could it possable come up in a bad way(such as a auto clam) or in resell??

10frank9

Web Wheeler
To get back OT. I've been pretty happy with the BOH program. I haven't wheeled in an area with no cell service yet and after one more badge the closest one is on Drummond Island.

While we are ranting.........

PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrizzyChris

Yall must have iPhones or something...photobucket pics show up in line for Android and open in photoallergy app if clicked on. Yet another nod for non-apple devices :sinister:

RamP

Alright Off topic. What do you suggest I use instead of photobucket? Something everyone can see. Sorry BTW.

Jersey_Devil

Every time I'm there I forget to check in..... :(

Sent from my obama monitoring device

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yall must have iPhones or something...photobucket pics show up in line for Android and open in photoallergy app if clicked on. Yet another nod for non-apple devices :sinister:

I guess that might make one reason to use an android. :idontknow:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I did these trails in Sept. 2013 and got them Christmas Eve. I still haven't put them on the Jeep.

I unfortunately missed checking into Engineer Pass and Ophir Pass. I guess I'll have to go back. :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406737804.905892.jpg

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Boost!

Bringing this thread back out and dusting off the cobwebs. Do any of you have any idea how to give Jeep waves or post comments on the Badge of Honor website? The website sucks and there is no instructions. I have never been able to figure out comments and Jeep Waves. Even posting media takes forever and doesn't seem to give me the points I'm supposed to have. WTF Jeep? :crazy eyes:

Anyone had any good experiences with the website?

Top Bottom