Not sure where to post this hater thread

Hot94Z28

At least the fucker that posted that put some creativeaty in it. That's a first. I see UTIadam gave it a thumbs up. :naw:

I did chuckle a little, at least it has some creativity to it. I did get on Instagram and looked at the comments, and it was hard to read since the spelling and grammar sucked.

I don't understand if they don't like WAYALIFE forum then just go to your corner of the internet and don't come over?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Every thing on my Jeep is approved by Eddie. Including the cold air intake and my zone/BDS lift kit.

jesse3638

Hooked
I got a chuckle with their replies. I don't see how people can hold such a hatred for people simply because they're a member of a forum they personally don't like :naw:

Its even better when they say "Yeah I hear that Eddie guy is a dick". Obviously they have never even attempted to get to know the forum or him as a person. If they did they'd be sorely mistaken.

Zstairlessone

Ahh Rough Country. Rough Country is like an ugly girlfriend. All your friends have girlfriends (lifts) and you feel left out, so you just go out and get whatever one you can get. It serves its purpose but eventually it starts sagging and making funny noises and you're embarrassed to be seen with her. Then one night she comes over and sees a shiny new top shelf kit greased up in the garage and things get awkward. Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Perfect!!!!!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Eddie is very nice, and very helpful. [emoji1303]

I have to agree!!!
I only have been here on WAL about a month or so. This is also the first forum I joined.
I have to agree that the advice I got form Eddie personally or form other members on this forum is great.
I already posted WAYALIFE sticker on my windshield and I am happy to be a part of this forum. I don't care what other people think.

Thanks Eddie and WAYALIFE!!!!!!

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

AZRubicon1

I used to snoop around several forums before I joined Wayalife; just looking for Jeep advice, since I'm new to Jeeps. The reason why I decided to create an account on Wayalife is because this is a place where people are actually helpful. Also people who recommend any type of product have actually used it and put it to the test. The amount of money I will end up spending in my jeep has considerably decreased due to the advice I have found here. The most expensive brand isn't always the best, they are sometimes just better at marketing.

I used to snoop around several forums before I joined Wayalife; just looking for Jeep advice, since I'm new to Jeeps. The reason why I decided to create an account on Wayalife is because this is a place where people are actually helpful. Also people who recommend any type of product have actually used it and put it to the test. The amount of money I will end up spending in my jeep has considerably decreased due to the advice I have found here. The most expensive brand isn't always the best, they are sometimes just better at marketing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm a newbie but have gotten nothing but helpful information. [emoji106]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
A lot of the names you see in that WF post, came her, and lost their marbles when someone didn't agree with them, or they said something ridiculous, and got called on it.

Top Bottom