Not sure where to post this hater thread

TRLJNKY

Eddie is very nice, and very helpful. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, him and Cindy both. Very genuine people.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
^^^This^^^ in fact I cant think of one WAL member Ive met yet in person that I didnt like as well. Awesome people here. Its a shame most of these ID10T's take an honest opinion and make it personal. Eddie has never forced his agenda on me or anyone else Ive known here. He understands its our money but also is sharing his knowledge and experience to save us from making costly mistakes. Some people are so sensitive and cant take constructive criticism and immediatly turn it into a personal attack. Its a shame they are unable to take a different approach and appreciate the honesty. Instead they prefer to act like a bunch of team killing fucktards trying to look cool for their homies on another forum. Ive held my tongue on this for awhile but good lord its been a full moon lately with all the butt hurt.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Romac2223

^^^This^^^ in fact I cant think of one WAL member Ive met yet in person that I didnt like as well. Awesome people here. Its a shame most of these ID10T's take an honest opinion and make it personal. Eddie has never forced his agenda on me or anyone else Ive known here. He understands its our money but also is sharing his knowledge and experience to save us from making costly mistakes. Some people are so sensitive and cant take constructive criticism and immediatly turn it into a personal attack. Its a shame they are unable to take a different approach and appreciate the honesty. Instead they prefer to act like a bunch of team killing fucktards trying to look cool for their homies on another forum. Ive held my tongue on this for awhile but good lord its been a full moon lately with all the butt hurt.

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom